Surf Girls, Airplane Wake Boarding and Pier Drop Surfing…
So what has happened this week? Away from the boring celebrity stories of Beyonce officially being another year older and I’m sure that Justin Bieber has pissed in another sink or eaten a steak smothered in money, but this isn’t the type of weekly update we like over on MPORA. We like the kind of update that delivers you some great images and great videos. And that’s exactly what we’ve got for you!
We’ve compiled the top 10 videos from the site this week – some you may have seen, some you may have missed. There’s some great shit below though! Remember to click the images to watch the videos!
1. The girls of surfing
2. The world’s best and fastest wakeboarding tow-in.
3. Are we seeing pier drop-ins for surfers now?!
4. Full sized tricks on a mini BMX.
5. Top 10 tricks from Nitro Circus Live 2012
6. Bob Burnquist doesn’t get it right first time
7. It’s not every day you get to put under-lighting on your surfboard
8. Is the helicopter a skier’s most valuable taxi service?
9. Stairsets can be scary but you’ve just gotta keep trying. It takes this kid a while but he gets it in the end!
10. An amazing edit by adidas looking into the life of snowboarding legend Jake Blauvelt.
Please enter your email so we can keep you updated with news, features and the latest offers. If you are not interested you can unsubscribe at any time. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy.