The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Is The Strangest Skateboard Video Ever!
02Want to be a Better Road Cyclist? Then You Shouldn't Concentrate on Road Riding. Here's Why...
03Is This The Craziest Mountain Bike Course Ever?
04This Little Kid Surfing With His Dad is the Coolest Thing You'll See Today
05Is This Man the Luis Suarez of Surfing?
07If You're A Mountain Biker, Your Heaven Has Already Been Built...
0823 Seriously Strange Skateboarding Tattoos
09The Evolution of Shaun White Explained
10The World's Most Beautiful Mountain Bike Trails - 10 Routes To Ride Before You Die
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk