The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This British Council Is Trying To Make Skateboarding A Crime...
02Want To Escape The UK And Surf Every Day? This Is The Place To Go…
03Snowfall In New York Has Been So Deep, People Can’t Get Out Of Their Houses
04What Do You Get If You Cross A Zip-Wire With A Roller Coaster?
0523 #FirstWorldProblems People Encounter When Skiing
067 Awkward Moments Every Brit Experiences When Surfing Abroad
07'Has Skiing Made Me Bald?' - What Do You Contemplate When You're On The Chairlift?
08This Squaw Valley Ski Edit Is Not To Be Missed...
09This 22 Year Old Student Took Three Years To Make This Adventure Film. The Result Is Truly Beautiful…
10From Small Photo To Breathtaking Reality: This Ski Trip Is One Of The Best We've Seen...
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk