The Top 10 In Action Sports
01How To Be A Slightly Less Sh*t Surfer
02This Is What Happens When You Take A Bike On A Bungee Jump
03The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is Opening Next Month... And It Looks Insane
04What’s It Like To Wakeboard Behind A Million Pound Ferrari? This Guy Gave It A Go...
05This Australian Ski Edit Is One Of The Best You'll See All Year...
06GoPro Are Giving Away $20,000 To Whoever Rides The Best Line This Winter…
07This Crazy Theme Park Lets You Swim With Man-Eating Crocodiles
08Win a North Face Thermoball Jacket
09These 10 Things Will Get You Stoked For Winter Mountain Biking...
10How To Not Look Like An Idiot On Your First Ski Trip
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk