The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The US Navy Have Unveiled Their Latest Gadget: A Million Dollar Robot Drone Shark
02It's Easy To See Why This Lego Snowboarding Video Has Set The Internet Alight...
03Amanda Cordell Could Be The Next Big Thing In MTB, She Totally Rips!
0410 Gifts Every Skateboarder Wants for Christmas
0511 Things You Won’t Be Able To Live Without On Your University Ski Trip
06Scrabble, Sharks and Shaving Mid-Air: 13 Weird Ways To Make Skydiving Even Crazier
07This Tale Of A Husky With 3D Printed Legs Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
08These Pros Hit Some Downhill Lines In The Icelandic Backcountry... And The Footage Is Pretty Unreal
09Ever Seen A Mad Freeski Set Up On Your Uni Campus? No, We Didn’t Think So…
1010 Gifts Every Male Snowboarder Wants For Christmas
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk