The Top 10 In Action Sports
01She Was Attacked By A Stranger Outside Her House, Now Steph Gilmore Has Conquered Her Fears But Will She Claim Her Sixth World Title?
028 Unbelievable Beach Bars You Need To Visit Before You Die
03North Face Shoppers In Shock As Shop Floor Disappears Beneath Them
04Skiing Naked And Whacking Poles: G.N.A.R Is The Mountain Game You’ve Got To Play This Winter…
05Shaun White Built A New Skate Ramp... And Invited Ryan Sheckler Over To Break It In
06Apple's Big Announcement Isn't What Anybody Expected: Introducing The iBike
07He Hasn't Won A Single Event This Year, But Can Kelly Slater Still Win His 12th World Title?
08How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Anthony Perrin
09Bad Tattoos, GoPro Mounts & Sh*t Stance: These Are The Worst Style Crimes In Surfing
10This Guy Looks Down On Normal Cyclists... From The 'Tallest Rideable Bike' Ever Built
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk