The Top 10 In Action Sports
01We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
0223 Weird and Wonderful New Bike Inventions For 2015
03Guard Dogs and Phallic Objects: 6 Weird Ways To Stop Your Bike Getting Stolen
04The Biggest Dirt Quarter Pipe Ever Built is Back. And This Time the World's Best BMXers Have A Ticket To Ride...
05‘I Had Nightmare Visions of Being Gunned Down Wearing Nothing But My Speedos…’
0615 Unbelievably Weird Skate Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed
07Surfers Beware! They're Deadly, They're Lurking In The Water, But You Can't See Them...
08How To Make Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hate Your Sport
09Winter Is Coming: The World's Best Snowboarders Are Back - And They're Absolutely Ripping.
102014: The Year British Mountain Bikers Showed the World Who's Boss
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk