The Top 10 In Action Sports
017 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
02New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
03Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
04This Wakeboard Edit Is Sick!
05Xavier De Le Rue Must Be Mad To Rappel Along This Sketchy Cornice!
06Great White Shark Captured On GoPro (By Accident!)
07Ever Thought About Speed Riding Along The Top Of A Cable Car Wire?
08The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Day Four
09Meet Peter Conroy: The Dublin Firefighter With An Obsession For Big Wave Surfing
10Under 30 Seconds Between 1st and 5th! How Close Was the Enduro World Series Opener?!
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk