The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Rachel Atherton Leads The Biggest All-Female MTB Event Ever Held… And She’s Still Looking Higher
02'I'm A Pro Surfer And A... Golfer?' The Secret Lives Of Surfers When They're Not Riding Waves
03World Renowned Freeskiers Confirmed Dead After Tragic Avalanche
04So, What's New With The GoPro HERO4? We Tried It Out With Danny MacAskill And Jason Paul...
05Whips, Flips And Broken Curses: The Red Bull Rampage Epic Blew The Doors Off Again
06GoPro Just Launched The New HERO4 Range. We Got A Chance To Have A First Look...
07Win Tickets To The European Outdoor Film Tour 2014
08What Happens When You Mix Neon Lights With Night Skiing? The Result Is Pretty Incredible...
0936 Hikers Feared Dead After Japan's Second Biggest Volcano Erupts
10One Day You May Be Forced To Quit Surfing. Here's How To Spot The Signs Early
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk