The Top 10 In Action Sports
01À la Recherche du Stoke Perdu: How I Rekindled the Fire After Falling Out of Love With Surfing
02Pacific Paradise: A Journey to the Philippines' Final Frontier
03Surfing is for Sellouts: Why Catching Waves with Just Your Body is The Ultimate Ride
04A Journey Into Darkness: We Went Mountain Biking in the Abandoned Mines of Slovenia
05Against All Odds: The Incredible Story of One Surfer's Battle with his Own Government
06“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
07Surf. Sit. Repeat. Is a Fake Wave on a Welsh Lake About to Start a Surfing Revolution?
08“Seven Went Up, Only Three Came Down”: How The Unsolved Mystery Of The Matterhorn Keeps Our Fascination Alive
09Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
10Why Do We Travel?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk