The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Want To Escape Civilisation But Only Got Four Days Off? This Is Where You Need To Go…
029 Hilarious Letters From People Who Were Really Sorry They Drunkenly Stole Someone's Bike
03Fancy Surfing In Human Sh*t And Getting Beaten Up By Locals? This Is What The World's Famous Surf Spots Are Really Like...
04BOOBKHANA! The New Series From Ken Block Featuring Boobs, Polar Bears And Crazy Driving...
05A Backpack That's Also A Skateboard?! You Won't Believe How It Works...
06Warning: These Surfing Injuries Will Make You Vomit!
07What’s It Like To Live In Britain’s Biggest Indoor Skate Park? We Ask BMX Superstar Kris Kyle…
08There's a Reason Teahupo'o Is One Of The Most Dangerous Waves In The World...
09Harry Main's New Edit Is Indescribably Sick! If You're Going to Watch One Video This Week...
1010 Surf Films You Need To Watch Before You Die
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk