The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
02Why Do We Travel?
03Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
04Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
05Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
06Eccentric Adventures Episode 3: We Took on Vikings at the Scottish Highland Games
07A Million Miles Away... In Your Own Backyard
08Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
0917 Cringe-Worthy Holiday Video Clichés That Every Skier Should Avoid
10Booze and Bikes: 14 Tours That Let Combine Two of the Best Things in the World
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk