The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Missed All The Action From Last Weekend's Enduro World Series?
02Would You Hike For Two Hours Through The Snow To Go Surfing?
037 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
04The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Finals Day
05New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
06Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
07This Wakeboard Edit Is Sick!
08Xavier De Le Rue Must Be Mad To Rappel Along This Sketchy Cornice!
09Great White Shark Captured On GoPro (By Accident!)
10Ever Thought About Speed Riding Along The Top Of A Cable Car Wire?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk