The Top 10 In Action Sports
01‘I Got Kicked Out Of The X-Games Twice’: Mat Hoffman Looks Back On 25 Years At The Top
02Naked Pictures of Alana Blanchard Are Apparently Among Those Hacked from Phones...
03Mustang Wanted Pulls Off Outrageous Anti-Russia Stunt, But the Wrong People Get Arrested
04What Snowboarders Say vs. What They Really Mean
0510 Things That Only Female Surfers Will Understand
06Giant Pool Gaps, Money Slams and Backflips Over Long Ships: 10 Crazy Things We Learned At Red Bull Harbour Reach
07We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
0823 Weird and Wonderful New Bike Inventions For 2015
09The Biggest Dirt Quarter Pipe Ever Built is Back. And This Time the World's Best BMXers Have A Ticket To Ride...
10‘I Had Nightmare Visions of Being Gunned Down Wearing Nothing But My Speedos…’
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk