The Top 10 In Action Sports
0121 Ridiculous Cycle Lanes That Will Make You Lose Your Faith In Humanity
02Share The Good News: Cornwall Is Set for the Hottest August for More Than 300 Years!
03Why We're Frothing With Excitement For This Weekend's Downhill World Cup In Canada
04Can You Believe This Brilliant Looking Bike Fits Into a Backpack?
0510 Unintentionally Hilarious Twitter Moments From Action Sports Stars
06This Six Year Old Can Flatten His Body To Rollerskate Under 39 Cars!
07Sam Pilgrim's New Edit Is Beyond Sick! Have You Watched It Yet?
08What Happened When Danny MacAskill Went To The Playboy Mansion...
09We Thought Ultimate Fighting Was Gnarly, Until We Watched These Skatepark Fight Videos...
10What Kind Of Mountain Biker Are You?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk