The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Guy Built an Incredible 100-Foot-High Treehouse with 80 Rooms… Because God Told Him To
02Blizzard In A Box: This Company Claims They'll Send Fresh Snow Direct To Your Door
03He’s Worth $2 Million, So Why Does Baseball Player Daniel Norris Still Live in His Camper Van?
04It's Not Every Day You See A Whole New Sport Invented
05Speed, Birds And The Worst Accessory Ever: Six Wind Powered Sports That Deserve To Die
06The Thames Has no Waterfalls and no Rapids to Speak Of. So Why Do the World’s Best Kayakers Flock Here?
07Switzerland’s Best Kept Secret: Skiing in the Shadow of the Murder Wall
08Empty Pistes And Knee Deep Powder: Snowboarding In Uzbekistan Looks Amazing...
09Is This Canadian City About to Install Skate-Only Lanes For Commuters To Get To Work
10No More Mr Nice Guy: Has Everyone's Favourite Snowboarder Had Enough?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk