The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
02This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
03Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
04Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
06Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
07This Cyclist Shouldn't Be Alive... But He's Just Completed The Most Epic Arctic Journey
08Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
09The Enduro World Series Is Coming... And It's Going to Be An Epic Battle!
10Cult surf movie North Shore to get a sequel?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk