The Top 10 In Action Sports
01“Seven Went Up, Only Three Came Down”: How The Unsolved Mystery Of The Matterhorn Keeps Our Fascination Alive
02Swapping The Streets of London For Cornish Surf Is Easier Than You Think
03Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
04Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
05Why Do We Travel?
06Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
07Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
08Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
09#JoinTheRide With Animal And Win A Trip Of A Lifetime
10Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk