The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Instagram vs. Reality: What Mountain Biking Is Really Like...
02What Should You Do When The Streets Are Flooded? Get Your Wakeboard Out!
03“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
047 And A Half Reasons Why Snowboarding Games Are Better Than Reality
05Quarter Master Madness: When The World's Best Riders Hit The World's Biggest Dirt Ramp...
06Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
07Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
08How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
09Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk