The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Double Backflips and Huge Cliff Drops: This Is How the World’s Best Skiers Remember the Tragic Death of Their Friend
02Welcome to Eagle: The Colorado Town Where MTB Trails Are Replacing Sidewalks…
03This Guy Built an Incredible 100-Foot-High Treehouse with 80 Rooms… Because God Told Him To
04Astronomers Just Found A 'Super-Massive Black Hole' 12 Billion Times Bigger Than The Sun
05‘McTwist’, ‘Pow’ and ‘Bluebird’ Have Just Been Added to the Oxford English Dictionary… No, Seriously!
06Blizzard In A Box: This Company Claims They'll Send Fresh Snow Direct To Your Door
07He’s Worth $2 Million, So Why Does Baseball Player Daniel Norris Still Live in His Camper Van?
08It's Not Every Day You See A Whole New Sport Invented
09The Thames Has no Waterfalls and no Rapids to Speak Of. So Why Do the World’s Best Kayakers Flock Here?
10Switzerland’s Best Kept Secret: Skiing in the Shadow of the Murder Wall
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk