The Top 10 In Action Sports
0111 Ridiculously Cute Kids That Rip At Action Sports
02Giant Cheese And Crazy French Fans: Meribel Hosts Its First MTB World Cup
03'That Was Not An Orgasm By The Way. It was Just Pure Fear!' - The Course For The Downhill World Cup This Weekend Looks Crazy...
04Bummed You Broke Your Board? Bet You Didn't Know You Could Make It Into A Guitar, Chair Or Even A Dog Bowl?!
05New York City Have Banned Bodyboarding! Yep, Really...
06Want To Escape Civilisation But Only Got Four Days Off? This Is Where You Need To Go…
079 Hilarious Letters From People Who Were Really Sorry They Drunkenly Stole Someone's Bike
08Fancy Surfing In Human Sh*t And Getting Beaten Up By Locals? This Is What The World's Famous Surf Spots Are Really Like...
09BOOBKHANA! The New Series From Ken Block Featuring Boobs, Polar Bears And Crazy Driving...
10A Backpack That's Also A Skateboard?! You Won't Believe How It Works...
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk