The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Four Words: Danny MacAskill's New Film. You Know What To Do...
02Is It Possible To Make A Surfboard Out Of Cardboard? These Guys Think So....
03It's Over 1000 Miles From Civilisation, So How Did This Minuscule Island Go MTB Mad?
04Has Danny MacAskill Ditched His Trials Ride For A Motorcycle?
0515 People You'll Meet On Your Snowboarding Holiday This Season
06Rachel Atherton Leads The Biggest All-Female MTB Event Ever Held… And She’s Still Looking Higher
07Win Tickets To The European Outdoor Film Tour 2014
08'I'm A Pro Surfer And A... Golfer?' The Secret Lives Of Surfers When They're Not Riding Waves
09World Renowned Freeskiers Confirmed Dead After Tragic Avalanche
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Full Edit
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk