The Top 10 In Action Sports
01'Travis Pastrana Has Lost His Mind' – How Many World Firsts Will Be Hit From This Giant Take Off?
02What Do You Get When You Cross A Snowboard And A Bike?...
Japan Isn't All About Sushi And Sumo: It's Pretty Sick For Snowboarding Too You Know...
04Instagram vs. Reality: What Mountain Biking Is Really Like...
05What Should You Do When The Streets Are Flooded? Get Your Wakeboard Out!
06“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
077 And A Half Reasons Why Snowboarding Games Are Better Than Reality
08Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
09Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk