The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Avalanche on Everest Kills 'At Least 13 Climbers'
03Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
04WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
05Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
06This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
07Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
08Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
10Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk