The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
02The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
03Afghanistan May Be Best Known As A War Zone, But That Didn’t Stop These Mountain Bikers…
04This Back Garden Set Up Is Absolutely Insane! Is This BMX Paradise?!
05You Thought Selfies Were Bad? This Is What They're Getting Up To In New Zealand
06The 5 Clichéd 'Truths' You Should Avoid When Buying a Mountain Bike
07Check Out Danny MacAskill Riding An 174 Foot Crane!!
08There's A Reason Surfers Are Some Of The Most Hardcore People On The Planet
09You Won't Believe Why These Commonwealth Cyclists Were Stopped By The Police!
10Would You Jump 11,000ft From A Heli In A Kayak?
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk