The Top 10 In Action Sports
01“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
02Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
03What Would A 'Yes' Vote Today Mean For Snow Sports in the UK?
04Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
05How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
06Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
07Gone Tomorrow: The Unbelievable Edit From The Mountains Of Nepal...
08Balls-Out Riding And Ballistic Bails: The Very Best Of Red Bull Rampage
09Should Downhill Mountain Biking Be Included In The Next Olympic Shake-Up?
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk