The Top 10 In Action Sports
016 Terrifying Shark Attack Near-Misses
02The ASP World Tour of Surfing Stop 3 : The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach Australia
03Freediver Descends To World Record Breaking Depth Of 101m
04Heat Map of the World's Best Surf Spots
05New World Record: Skydiving With World's Smallest Parachute
06Kevin Windham Wanted to Wow the Crowds With This Monster Transfer Gap. Then This Happened...
07Ever Seen A Horse Skateboarding? It's Actually Properly Impressive!
08Pietermaritzburg World Cup: How the Men's Winning Runs Compare
096 Mistakes Every Beginner Surfer Makes
1020 Worst Snowboard Slams Ever!
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk