The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This 57 Year Old Google Executive Just Broke Felix Baumgartner's Skydiving Record...
02Thought You Had To Go Way Up North For Scottish Snow? Not Any More…
03This Prehistoric Shark Was So Enormous, It Ate Whales For Lunch
0410 Signs You're Addicted To Surfing
05It’s Not Hard to See Why This Hiker's 'Art' Caused an Internet Shitstorm...
06Attack Of The Drones: This Star Wars Style Drone Racing Is Outrageously Cool
07These Incredible Images From This Glow-In-The-Dark Ski Movie Will Blow Your Mind
08If You Only Watch One Snowboard Video This Week, This Should Be It
09This Guy Is Sailing Around The World on a Tiny Catamaran, With No GPS and No Cabin
10Strange Style And Shit Philosophy: This Shaun White Twitter Parody Is Absolutely Hilarious...
What would Rocketman ride?
An all new Cotic Rocket http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/rocket
- 150mm rear suspension travel
- Reynolds 853 Ovalform and DZB tubed front end brings precision, durability and strength
- ISCG 05 for chain guide compatibility
- Tapered headtube
- 142x12 rear end for added stiffness
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seat post compatible
- Geometry for speed, fun and interaction. 66.5deg head angle and low 13.3" BB
- Cotic droplink suspension brings precision, fun and interaction via a strong progression rate on the linkage driven single pivot layout
Available NOW over at http://www.cotic.co.uk