The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
02Why Do We Travel?
03Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
04Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
05Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
06Eccentric Adventures Episode 3: We Took on Vikings at the Scottish Highland Games
07A Million Miles Away... In Your Own Backyard
08Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
0917 Cringe-Worthy Holiday Video Clichés That Every Skier Should Avoid
10Booze and Bikes: 14 Tours That Let Combine Two of the Best Things in the World
A perfect day of riding in the Les Gets Bikepark in the Portes du Soleil with 2 times DH world Champion Fabien Barel.
Les Gets Bikepark in figures:
- 80 km of slopes with 12 downhill (DH), 1 freeride (FR) and 6 Cross-country (XC) tails.
- 1 Jump Park 3 ha & 1 mini Jump Park
- 1 North Shore zone
- 1 4-cross trail
- 1 Kids Zone
- 1 Coaching Track Fabien Barel
- 1 Freestyle Airbag
- 3 MTB dedicated lifts
- 8 Bike Patrols to ensure security and good shaping of the trails
- 6 specialized shops to rent or repair your bike
- dozens of MTB instructor
Movie realisation: Lucas Stanus videos