The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
03WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
04Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
05This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
06Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
07Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
08Motocross GP Rider Steven Frossard Thought He'd Escaped Unscathed. And Then The Second Bike Came Along...
09Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
10Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
A perfect day of riding in the Les Gets Bikepark in the Portes du Soleil with 2 times DH world Champion Fabien Barel.
Les Gets Bikepark in figures:
- 80 km of slopes with 12 downhill (DH), 1 freeride (FR) and 6 Cross-country (XC) tails.
- 1 Jump Park 3 ha & 1 mini Jump Park
- 1 North Shore zone
- 1 4-cross trail
- 1 Kids Zone
- 1 Coaching Track Fabien Barel
- 1 Freestyle Airbag
- 3 MTB dedicated lifts
- 8 Bike Patrols to ensure security and good shaping of the trails
- 6 specialized shops to rent or repair your bike
- dozens of MTB instructor
Movie realisation: Lucas Stanus videos