The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Death, Drugs and Skateboarding: The Tragic Story of Ben and Tas Pappas
02Jackie Chan, Bazookas And Blow-Up Dolls, These Have Got To Be The Worst Hollywood Skateboarding Scenes Of All Time
0323 Ways To Make A Chairlift Ride Incredibly Awkward
04We Built A BMX Out Of Bamboo… And Then Tried To Break It
05Danny MacAskill And Friends Have Been Rolling Hard On A European Tour...
067 Stunning Kitesurfing Spots You Need To Visit Before You Die
07Screaming Kids, Vomit And Scrubbing Toilets: This Is What Seasonaire Jobs Are Really Like…
08Britain Is Facing The 'Coldest Winter For A Century'
09'There's A Reason No One Has Ever Been Down There' - This Guy Made The Trip To The Edge Of A Lava Lake
10There Is An Illegal Underground Skateboard Highway in Prague. It's The Raddest Thing We've Ever Ridden...
Snowboarding’s biggest and best movie premiere tour is back for summer 2012. Absinthe Films’ now legendary European tour will hit 21 cities bringing the season’s sickest shredding to fans across the continent. Absinthe Films tour 2012 features new movie venues, new cities, and all new clubs for post-premier partying, plus badass giveaways and a grand prize trip to Canada. The world premiere kicks off August 27th in Zurich, Switzerland at Absinthe’s classic venue the Kaufleuten, highlighted by a concert from Santigold. Straight out of Brooklyn, Santi White, better known today as Santigold, has become a unique and inspiring figure on today’s musical landscape. Two weeks later the full tour gets underway visiting new cities every night all through September!
Resonance brings shred fans deep into Absinthe’s world of powder and powerful riding with the legendary pros such as Nicolas Müller, Gigi Rüf, two times Olympic silver medalist Danny Kass as well as Scotty Lago and nine more heavy hitters riding in misty locations from the Alps to Alaska. The tour will be a party on wheels, delivering riders and Absinthe crew to nearly every stop. Moviegoers will get a chance to win stuff from Anon and Dakine, lift tickets from LAAX, boots from Nike plus the incredible grand prize: a two-week trip to Vancouver sponsored by EF (www.ef.com/absinthe).
07. September 2012 – Innsbruck, Österreich – Weekender
08. September 2012 – Spiez, Schweiz – Pura Vida Bar
08. September 2012 – München, Deutschland – Filmhochschule
10. September 2012 – Freiburg im Breisgau, Deutschland – Waldsee
11. September 2012 – Chur, Schweiz – Brick
12. September 2012 – St. Gallen, Schweiz – Kugl
13. September 2012 – Bratislava, Slowakei – Batelier
14. September 2012 – Wien, Österreich – TBC
15. September 2012 – Praha, Tschechien – Roxy Club
17. September 2012 – Würzburg, Deutschland – Cinemaxx
18. September 2012 – Konstanz, Deutschland – Kantine
19. September 2012 – Lausanne, Schweiz – D!Club
20. September 2012 – Brig, Schweiz – Kino Capitol / Perron 1
21. September 2012 – Hamburg, Deutschland – Zeise Kino
22. September 2012 – Annecy, Frankreich – The Reels Festival
24. September 2012 – London, Großbritannien – Coronet Cinema
25. September 2012 – Den Haag, Niederlande – Zuid Beach Club
27. September 2012 – Hossegor, Frankreich – Cinema Rex
28. September 2012 – Donostia-San Sebastián, Spanien – La Rotonda
23. November 2012 – Köln, Deutschland – Bahnhof Ehrenfeld
The tour is supported by: LAAX, EF Education First, Anon, Nike, Dakine, hOme watches, Seleso.com