The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Heading To The Mountains This Winter? Here Are The 8 Best Festivals Being Held On The Slopes...
02"I Get Called Crazy Pretty Much Every Day...."
03This Cloud Contains Enough Alcohol for Everyone to Have 300,000 Pints a Day for the Next Billion Years
04How the Hell Did 6-Year-Old Stevie Roberson Get This Good At Surfing?
05Champagne, Cabaret And Raving With The Pope: We Meet The Man Behind The Craziest Après Bar In The Alps...
06Don’t Look Down! 8 Sky-High Glass Floors That People With Vertigo Should Avoid…
07France Vs. Austria: Which is Better for Skiing & Snowboarding?
08WARNING: These Incredible Photos of #VanLife Will Make You Want to Jack In Your Job
09Bad-Mouthing, Board Stabbing and Full On Fist Fights in the Water: These Are the Greatest Rivalries Surfing Has Ever Seen
1010 Terrifying Pistes Every True Skiier Needs To Ride Before They Die
Snowboarding’s biggest and best movie premiere tour is back for summer 2012. Absinthe Films’ now legendary European tour will hit 21 cities bringing the season’s sickest shredding to fans across the continent. Absinthe Films tour 2012 features new movie venues, new cities, and all new clubs for post-premier partying, plus badass giveaways and a grand prize trip to Canada. The world premiere kicks off August 27th in Zurich, Switzerland at Absinthe’s classic venue the Kaufleuten, highlighted by a concert from Santigold. Straight out of Brooklyn, Santi White, better known today as Santigold, has become a unique and inspiring figure on today’s musical landscape. Two weeks later the full tour gets underway visiting new cities every night all through September!
Resonance brings shred fans deep into Absinthe’s world of powder and powerful riding with the legendary pros such as Nicolas Müller, Gigi Rüf, two times Olympic silver medalist Danny Kass as well as Scotty Lago and nine more heavy hitters riding in misty locations from the Alps to Alaska. The tour will be a party on wheels, delivering riders and Absinthe crew to nearly every stop. Moviegoers will get a chance to win stuff from Anon and Dakine, lift tickets from LAAX, boots from Nike plus the incredible grand prize: a two-week trip to Vancouver sponsored by EF (www.ef.com/absinthe).
07. September 2012 – Innsbruck, Österreich – Weekender
08. September 2012 – Spiez, Schweiz – Pura Vida Bar
08. September 2012 – München, Deutschland – Filmhochschule
10. September 2012 – Freiburg im Breisgau, Deutschland – Waldsee
11. September 2012 – Chur, Schweiz – Brick
12. September 2012 – St. Gallen, Schweiz – Kugl
13. September 2012 – Bratislava, Slowakei – Batelier
14. September 2012 – Wien, Österreich – TBC
15. September 2012 – Praha, Tschechien – Roxy Club
17. September 2012 – Würzburg, Deutschland – Cinemaxx
18. September 2012 – Konstanz, Deutschland – Kantine
19. September 2012 – Lausanne, Schweiz – D!Club
20. September 2012 – Brig, Schweiz – Kino Capitol / Perron 1
21. September 2012 – Hamburg, Deutschland – Zeise Kino
22. September 2012 – Annecy, Frankreich – The Reels Festival
24. September 2012 – London, Großbritannien – Coronet Cinema
25. September 2012 – Den Haag, Niederlande – Zuid Beach Club
27. September 2012 – Hossegor, Frankreich – Cinema Rex
28. September 2012 – Donostia-San Sebastián, Spanien – La Rotonda
23. November 2012 – Köln, Deutschland – Bahnhof Ehrenfeld
The tour is supported by: LAAX, EF Education First, Anon, Nike, Dakine, hOme watches, Seleso.com