The Top 10 In Action Sports
01What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
02What Happens When Amateurs Try Cliff Diving? It's Not Pretty...
03Is This The Strangest Mountain Bike Film Ever?
04This Scottish Store Owner Saved Team Malawi From Commonwealth Cycling Disaster!!
056 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud To Be A British Surfer
065 Reasons The Colorado Freeride Festival Was Absolutely Awesome!
07Is This New Suit The Most Ridiculous Piece Of Cycling Gear Yet?!
08Surfer Killed In California After Being Struck By Lightning
09Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
10The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
The Volkl Yavana snowboard is like your best friend: You can do everything together with her and take her everywhere with you! It's an eco-friendly all-round talent for slope, park and powder which gives you endless freedom.
V-Technology used in the Yavana:
- Hemp/Canvas Topsheet with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Base with Die-Cut (80% Recycled Base Material)
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)