The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
03WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
04Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
05This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
06Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
07Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
08Motocross GP Rider Steven Frossard Thought He'd Escaped Unscathed. And Then The Second Bike Came Along...
09Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
10Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
The Volkl Vice SQD snowboard is an eco-friendly Twin-Tip Rocker that rips the park. You won't get more value for your money, and you'll have a better conscience too! Being green is never wrong.
V-Technology used in the Vice SQD:
- Hemp/Canvas Topsheet with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- True Twin-Tip Sidecut
- Freestyle Rocker Shape
- 5x2 Insert System
- Sandwich Construction
- Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam plus V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)