The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Torrential Rain And Rivers Of Mud Hit Cairns For Round Two Of Downhill World Cup
02BMX Rider Bails So Hard On This Feeble!
03Would You Hike For Two Hours Through The Snow To Go Surfing?
04Missed All The Action From Last Weekend's Enduro World Series?
057 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
06The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Finals Day
07New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
08Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
09This Wakeboard Edit Is Sick!
10Xavier De Le Rue Must Be Mad To Rappel Along This Sketchy Cornice!
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)