The Top 10 In Action Sports
01How To Be A Slightly Less Sh*t Surfer
02This Is What Happens When You Take A Bike On A Bungee Jump
03The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is Opening Next Month... And It Looks Insane
04What’s It Like To Wakeboard Behind A Million Pound Ferrari? This Guy Gave It A Go...
05This Australian Ski Edit Is One Of The Best You'll See All Year...
06GoPro Are Giving Away $20,000 To Whoever Rides The Best Line This Winter…
07This Crazy Theme Park Lets You Swim With Man-Eating Crocodiles
08Win a North Face Thermoball Jacket
09These 10 Things Will Get You Stoked For Winter Mountain Biking...
10How To Not Look Like An Idiot On Your First Ski Trip
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)