The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
02The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
03Afghanistan May Be Best Known As A War Zone, But That Didn’t Stop These Mountain Bikers…
04This Back Garden Set Up Is Absolutely Insane! Is This BMX Paradise?!
05You Thought Selfies Were Bad? This Is What They're Getting Up To In New Zealand
06The 5 Clichéd 'Truths' You Should Avoid When Buying a Mountain Bike
07Check Out Danny MacAskill Riding An 174 Foot Crane!!
08There's A Reason Surfers Are Some Of The Most Hardcore People On The Planet
09You Won't Believe Why These Commonwealth Cyclists Were Stopped By The Police!
10Would You Jump 11,000ft From A Heli In A Kayak?
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)