The Top 10 In Action Sports
01'It Was The Hardest Thing I've Ever Snowboarded Down'
02Death, Drugs and Skateboarding: The Tragic Story of Ben and Tas Pappas
03It’s Designed By Ferrari And Could Be The Most Expensive Bike We’ve Ever Seen
0523 Ways To Make A Chairlift Ride Incredibly Awkward
06We Built A BMX Out Of Bamboo… And Then Tried To Break It
07Danny MacAskill And Friends Have Been Rolling Hard On A European Tour...
087 Stunning Kitesurfing Spots You Need To Visit Before You Die
09Screaming Kids, Vomit And Scrubbing Toilets: This Is What Seasonaire Jobs Are Really Like…
10Britain Is Facing The 'Coldest Winter For A Century'
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)