The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Avalanche on Everest Kills 'At Least 13 Climbers'
03Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
04WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
05Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
06This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
07Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
08Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
09Motocross GP Rider Steven Frossard Thought He'd Escaped Unscathed. And Then The Second Bike Came Along...
10Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)