The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Champagne, Cabaret And Raving With The Pope: We Meet The Man Behind The Craziest Après Bar In The Alps...
02Don’t Look Down! 8 Sky-High Glass Floors That People With Vertigo Should Avoid…
03France Vs. Austria: Which is Better for Skiing & Snowboarding?
04WARNING: These Incredible Photos of #VanLife Will Make You Want to Jack In Your Job
05Bad-Mouthing, Board Stabbing and Full On Fist Fights in the Water: These Are the Greatest Rivalries Surfing Has Ever Seen
0610 Terrifying Pistes Every True Skiier Needs To Ride Before They Die
07No Waves? No Problem. This Guy Can Turn Any Beach Into A Surfing Nirvana. He Just Needs £50,000...
08This Documentary About Illegal Longboard Racing in Hawaii is Strangely Compelling...
09She Was Attacked By A Stranger Outside Her House, Now Steph Gilmore Has Conquered Her Fears But Will She Claim Her Sixth World Title?
10This Company Will Turn You Into Snow After You Die... And Then Let You Fall On The Mountains
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)