The Top 10 In Action Sports
01What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
02What Happens When Amateurs Try Cliff Diving? It's Not Pretty...
03Is This The Strangest Mountain Bike Film Ever?
04This Scottish Store Owner Saved Team Malawi From Commonwealth Cycling Disaster!!
056 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud To Be A British Surfer
065 Reasons The Colorado Freeride Festival Was Absolutely Awesome!
07Is This New Suit The Most Ridiculous Piece Of Cycling Gear Yet?!
08Surfer Killed In California After Being Struck By Lightning
09Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
10The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)