The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Empty Pistes And Knee Deep Powder: Snowboarding In Uzbekistan Looks Amazing...
0210 Hollywood Secret Agents Who Are Awesome At Action Sports
0310 Snow Parks You Need To Ride Before You Die
04How Did This Guy Ice Climb Up The Most Famous Waterfall In The World?
05This Underwater Volcano Just Erupted In Tonga... And Created A Whole New Island
06Could This Family Friendly Resort Become the Next Freeride Mecca?
07Getting Lost: The Inside Secrets of America’s Biggest Surfboard Factory
087 Terrible Adverts That Will Make Skateboarders Weep
09This Guy Built An Amazing Wooden Bike... And It Only Took 1000 Hours
10Want to Work in The Bike Business? Here’s What Not to Do…
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)