The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Instagram vs. Reality: What Mountain Biking Is Really Like...
02What Should You Do When The Streets Are Flooded? Get Your Wakeboard Out!
03“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
047 And A Half Reasons Why Snowboarding Games Are Better Than Reality
05Quarter Master Madness: When The World's Best Riders Hit The World's Biggest Dirt Ramp...
06Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
07Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
08How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
09Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)