The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Death, Drugs and Skateboarding: The Tragic Story of Ben and Tas Pappas
0223 Ways To Make A Chairlift Ride Incredibly Awkward
03We Built A BMX Out Of Bamboo… And Then Tried To Break It
04Danny MacAskill And Friends Have Been Rolling Hard On A European Tour...
057 Stunning Kitesurfing Spots You Need To Visit Before You Die
06Screaming Kids, Vomit And Scrubbing Toilets: This Is What Seasonaire Jobs Are Really Like…
07Britain Is Facing The 'Coldest Winter For A Century'
08'There's A Reason No One Has Ever Been Down There' - This Guy Made The Trip To The Edge Of A Lava Lake
09There Is An Illegal Underground Skateboard Highway in Prague. It's The Raddest Thing We've Ever Ridden...
10This Guy Has Got One Leg And Still Skates Better Than You
The Volkl Soul Surfer snowboard is a high-tech cruiser for rider who want to float on the slope. Despite loads of high-tech, the Soul Surfer stays true to its roots - it is no racing machine but a real Easy Rider.
V-Technology used in the Soul Surfer:
- Wooden Veneer Topsheet with Intarsia, Silk-Screening and Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Directional Freeride Sidecut
- Pin-Tail Shape
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in the Upper Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in the Upper Beam
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Fine Stone and Diamond Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)