The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Photo Slideshow Will Blow Your Mind!
02How About This For A Sick-Looking Set Up?
03Torrential Rain And Rivers Of Mud Hit Cairns For Round Two Of Downhill World Cup
04BMX Rider Bails So Hard On This Feeble!
05Would You Hike For Two Hours Through The Snow To Go Surfing?
06Missed All The Action From Last Weekend's Enduro World Series?
07The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Finals Day
087 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
09New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
10Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)