The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Cloud Contains Enough Alcohol for Everyone to Have 300,000 Pints a Day for the Next Billion Years
02How the Hell Did 6-Year-Old Stevie Roberson Get This Good At Surfing?
03Champagne, Cabaret And Raving With The Pope: We Meet The Man Behind The Craziest Après Bar In The Alps...
04Don’t Look Down! 8 Sky-High Glass Floors That People With Vertigo Should Avoid…
05France Vs. Austria: Which is Better for Skiing & Snowboarding?
06WARNING: These Incredible Photos of #VanLife Will Make You Want to Jack In Your Job
07Bad-Mouthing, Board Stabbing and Full On Fist Fights in the Water: These Are the Greatest Rivalries Surfing Has Ever Seen
0810 Terrifying Pistes Every True Skiier Needs To Ride Before They Die
09No Waves? No Problem. This Guy Can Turn Any Beach Into A Surfing Nirvana. He Just Needs £50,000...
10This Documentary About Illegal Longboard Racing in Hawaii is Strangely Compelling...
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)