The Top 10 In Action Sports
01We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
0223 Weird and Wonderful New Bike Inventions For 2015
03Guard Dogs and Phallic Objects: 6 Weird Ways To Stop Your Bike Getting Stolen
04The Biggest Dirt Quarter Pipe Ever Built is Back. And This Time the World's Best BMXers Have A Ticket To Ride...
05‘I Had Nightmare Visions of Being Gunned Down Wearing Nothing But My Speedos…’
0615 Unbelievably Weird Skate Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed
07Surfers Beware! They're Deadly, They're Lurking In The Water, But You Can't See Them...
08How To Make Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hate Your Sport
09Winter Is Coming: The World's Best Snowboarders Are Back - And They're Absolutely Ripping.
102014: The Year British Mountain Bikers Showed the World Who's Boss
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)