The Top 10 In Action Sports
01She Was Attacked By A Stranger Outside Her House, Now Steph Gilmore Has Conquered Her Fears But Will She Claim Her Sixth World Title?
02This Company Will Turn You Into Snow After You Die... And Then Let You Fall On The Mountains
03Rémy Métailler Shows The Best Way To Close Out The MTB Season... This Edit Is Insane!
04This Ultra-HD Indoor Surfing Edit Is So Stunning You Can Almost Smell The Chlorine
058 Unbelievable Beach Bars You Need To Visit Before You Die
06North Face Shoppers In Shock As Shop Floor Disappears Beneath Them
07Skiing Naked And Whacking Poles: G.N.A.R Is The Mountain Game You’ve Got To Play This Winter…
08Shaun White Built A New Skate Ramp... And Invited Ryan Sheckler Over To Break It In
09Apple's Big Announcement Isn't What Anybody Expected: Introducing The iBike
10He Hasn't Won A Single Event This Year, But Can Kelly Slater Still Win His 12th World Title?
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)