The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Ice Climbing, Wild Swimming And Camping Under The Stars: 10 Awesome Adventures For Under £100
02The Biggest Wins In History: Sometimes Downhill Mountain Biking Is Tight... Other Times, It's An Absolute Annihilation
03Upside-Down Cliffhangers And Double Fronts: The Martin Söderström Invitational Was Absolutely Insane...
04It’s Not Hard To See Why This Columbian Team Cycling Kit Has Caused a Storm on Twitter...
05Could You Do A Double Backflip In A Wheelchair? Aaron Fotheringham Can...
06The £19k Snowboard, The £133k Hotel: This Is Snowboarding For The Super Rich
07Meet Erik Weihenmayer. He's Conquered Everest Blind, And Now He's Taking on The Grand Canyon in A Kayak...
08Meet Skateboarding's Million Dollar Man: The Rob Dyrdek Interview
09What Happens When You Hike Around The M25 In The Middle Of Winter? This Award-Winning Explorer Found Out...
10Win a Trip to the Himalayas Courtesy of Nissan
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)