The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Empty Pistes And Knee Deep Powder: Snowboarding In Uzbekistan Looks Amazing...
0210 Hollywood Secret Agents Who Are Awesome At Action Sports
0310 Snow Parks You Need To Ride Before You Die
04How Did This Guy Ice Climb Up The Most Famous Waterfall In The World?
05This Underwater Volcano Just Erupted In Tonga... And Created A Whole New Island
06Could This Family Friendly Resort Become the Next Freeride Mecca?
07Getting Lost: The Inside Secrets of America’s Biggest Surfboard Factory
087 Terrible Adverts That Will Make Skateboarders Weep
09This Guy Built An Amazing Wooden Bike... And It Only Took 1000 Hours
10Want to Work in The Bike Business? Here’s What Not to Do…
Airtime is everything in backcountry freestyle riding and the Cashew is your ticket to unexpected heights. The Volkl Cashew snowboard is an eco-friendly All-Mountain / Powder Rocker board with top-notch backcountry performance. It's the board for a better future thanks to it's green consciousness.
V-Technology used in the Cashew:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Weave / POP2.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)