The Top 10 In Action Sports
01What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
02What Happens When Amateurs Try Cliff Diving? It's Not Pretty...
03Is This The Strangest Mountain Bike Film Ever?
04This Scottish Store Owner Saved Team Malawi From Commonwealth Cycling Disaster!!
056 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud To Be A British Surfer
065 Reasons The Colorado Freeride Festival Was Absolutely Awesome!
07Is This New Suit The Most Ridiculous Piece Of Cycling Gear Yet?!
08Surfer Killed In California After Being Struck By Lightning
09Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
10The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)