The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Instagram vs. Reality: What Mountain Biking Is Really Like...
02What Should You Do When The Streets Are Flooded? Get Your Wakeboard Out!
03“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
047 And A Half Reasons Why Snowboarding Games Are Better Than Reality
05Quarter Master Madness: When The World's Best Riders Hit The World's Biggest Dirt Ramp...
06Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
07Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
08How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
09Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)