The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Is The Strangest Skateboard Video Ever!
02Want to be a Better Road Cyclist? Then You Shouldn't Concentrate on Road Riding. Here's Why...
03Is This The Craziest Mountain Bike Course Ever?
04This Little Kid Surfing With His Dad is the Coolest Thing You'll See Today
05Is This Man the Luis Suarez of Surfing?
07If You're A Mountain Biker, Your Heaven Has Already Been Built...
0823 Seriously Strange Skateboarding Tattoos
09The Evolution of Shaun White Explained
10The World's Most Beautiful Mountain Bike Trails - 10 Routes To Ride Before You Die
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)