The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Missed All The Action From Last Weekend's Enduro World Series?
027 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
03The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Finals Day
04New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
05Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
06This Wakeboard Edit Is Sick!
07Xavier De Le Rue Must Be Mad To Rappel Along This Sketchy Cornice!
08Great White Shark Captured On GoPro (By Accident!)
09Ever Thought About Speed Riding Along The Top Of A Cable Car Wire?
10Meet Peter Conroy: The Dublin Firefighter With An Obsession For Big Wave Surfing
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)