The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Avalanche on Everest Kills 'At Least 13 Climbers'
03Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
04WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
05Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
06This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
07Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
08Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
10Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
Watch a step-by-step mounting manual for the Volkl splitboard Cashew Split. The board comes with the official Voilé Split Kit (voile split kit).
The Volkl Cashew Split snowboard is a super light splitboard for endless backcountry adventures off piste. Only a few movements and you convert your board into two wide touring skis. Without any tools at all! No question that you as well as the environment will profit from this eco-friendly board!
V-Technology used in the Cashew Split:
- No-Topsheet Construction with Partial Grip-Lacquer
- Tip-to-Tail Supreme Woodcore
- Slim-Tip Construction
- Shock Absorber
- Directional Freestyle Sidecut
- All-Mountain / Powder Rocker Shape
- 6x2 Insert System for Voilé Split Kit Bindings Fixation
- Height-Adjustable Climbing System
- Wooden Sidewalls with TPU Dampening
- Sidewall Reinforcement
- Sandwich Construction
- Aluminum Tip and Tail Protector
- Hardwood Veneer Inlay in Upper and Lower Beam
- Reduced Triaxial Fiberglass Weave in Upper and Lower Beam
- V-Flex Fiberglass Weave
- Völkl Premium Carbon Lower Beam / POP4.0
- Sintered Recycled Base with Die-Cut
- Convex Powder Base with Fine Stone Finish
- Völkl Skin Pin System (Skin Fixation on the Nose)
- Custom-Fit Kohla Skins / Skin Bag with Micro Fleece
- Natural Wax Finish (Biodegradable)