The Top 10 In Action Sports
01“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
02Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
03What Would A 'Yes' Vote Today Mean For Snow Sports in the UK?
04Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
05How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
06Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
07Gone Tomorrow: The Unbelievable Edit From The Mountains Of Nepal...
08Balls-Out Riding And Ballistic Bails: The Very Best Of Red Bull Rampage
09Should Downhill Mountain Biking Be Included In The Next Olympic Shake-Up?
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris