The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Rachel Atherton Leads The Biggest All-Female MTB Event Ever Held… And She’s Still Looking Higher
02'I'm A Pro Surfer And A... Golfer?' The Secret Lives Of Surfers When They're Not Riding Waves
03World Renowned Freeskiers Confirmed Dead After Tragic Avalanche
04So, What's New With The GoPro HERO4? We Tried It Out With Danny MacAskill And Jason Paul...
05Whips, Flips And Broken Curses: The Red Bull Rampage Epic Blew The Doors Off Again
06GoPro Just Launched The New HERO4 Range. We Got A Chance To Have A First Look...
07Win Tickets To The European Outdoor Film Tour 2014
08What Happens When You Mix Neon Lights With Night Skiing? The Result Is Pretty Incredible...
0936 Hikers Feared Dead After Japan's Second Biggest Volcano Erupts
10One Day You May Be Forced To Quit Surfing. Here's How To Spot The Signs Early
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris