The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Cam Zink Lands Epic 100 Foot Backflip!
02The 80 Year Who Conquered Everest. Age Is Just A Number To These Four Inspirational Action Sports Heroes
03Giant Cheese And Crazy French Fans: Meribel Hosts Its First MTB World Cup
0411 Ridiculously Cute Kids That Rip At Action Sports
05'That Was Not An Orgasm By The Way. It was Just Pure Fear!' - The Course For The Downhill World Cup This Weekend Looks Crazy...
06Bummed You Broke Your Board? Bet You Didn't Know You Could Make It Into A Guitar, Chair Or Even A Dog Bowl?!
07New York City Have Banned Bodyboarding! Yep, Really...
08Want To Escape Civilisation But Only Got Four Days Off? This Is Where You Need To Go…
099 Hilarious Letters From People Who Were Really Sorry They Drunkenly Stole Someone's Bike
10Fancy Surfing In Human Sh*t And Getting Beaten Up By Locals? This Is What The World's Famous Surf Spots Are Really Like...
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris