The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Are These The Greatest Backflips Of All Time?
0216 Awesome Works Of Street Art That Every True Cyclist Should See
03This Woman Became A Global Inspiration... By Tattooing Her Own Face
04Thought Your Ski Trip Was Wild? These Guys Caused Over $50,000 Of Damage In Their Resort Hotel
05The Long and Lonely Road: How Alex Hibbert Survived 5 Months in the Arctic Unsupported
06Vintage Vans & Swedish Waves: Exploring Scandinavian Surf Spots The Eco-Friendly Way
07The Stunning Story Behind The Man Who Broke His Leg At Crankworx And Still Took Second Place
089 Breathtakingly Beautiful Places To Go Camping
09On the Trail to Nirvana: Mountain Biking in the Himalayas
10Tragedy In Brazil: Pro Surfer Ricardo Dos Santos Shot And Killed On The Beach
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris