The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Is The Strangest Skateboard Video Ever!
02Want to be a Better Road Cyclist? Then You Shouldn't Concentrate on Road Riding. Here's Why...
03Is This The Craziest Mountain Bike Course Ever?
04This Little Kid Surfing With His Dad is the Coolest Thing You'll See Today
05Is This Man the Luis Suarez of Surfing?
07If You're A Mountain Biker, Your Heaven Has Already Been Built...
0823 Seriously Strange Skateboarding Tattoos
09The Evolution of Shaun White Explained
10The World's Most Beautiful Mountain Bike Trails - 10 Routes To Ride Before You Die
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris