The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Getting Lost: The Inside Secrets of America’s Biggest Surfboard Factory
02Want to Work in The Bike Business? Here’s What Not to Do…
03Airbnb Transformed This Ski Gondola Into An Amazing 9,000ft High Luxury Apartment
05Brazilian Killer Bees Leave Two Climbers Dead After Swarm Attack
0614 Stunning Photos That Will Make You Want To Go Winter Camping
0720 Things Men With Beards Are Tired Of Hearing
08She Was One of the World's Best Windsurfers. Then Doctors Told Her She'd Never Walk Again
09Here's Why Shovelling Snow Is Better Exercise Than A 45 Minute Run
10Lost And Alone: This Snowboarder Survived Three Terrifying Nights In The Whistler Backcountry
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris