The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The US Navy Have Unveiled Their Latest Gadget: A Million Dollar Robot Drone Shark
02It's Easy To See Why This Lego Snowboarding Video Has Set The Internet Alight...
03Amanda Cordell Could Be The Next Big Thing In MTB, She Totally Rips!
0410 Gifts Every Skateboarder Wants for Christmas
0511 Things You Won’t Be Able To Live Without On Your University Ski Trip
06Scrabble, Sharks and Shaving Mid-Air: 13 Weird Ways To Make Skydiving Even Crazier
07This Tale Of A Husky With 3D Printed Legs Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
08These Pros Hit Some Downhill Lines In The Icelandic Backcountry... And The Footage Is Pretty Unreal
09Ever Seen A Mad Freeski Set Up On Your Uni Campus? No, We Didn’t Think So…
1010 Gifts Every Male Snowboarder Wants For Christmas
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris