The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Instagram vs. Reality: What Mountain Biking Is Really Like...
02What Should You Do When The Streets Are Flooded? Get Your Wakeboard Out!
03“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
047 And A Half Reasons Why Snowboarding Games Are Better Than Reality
05Quarter Master Madness: When The World's Best Riders Hit The World's Biggest Dirt Ramp...
06Deserts, Yaks and Outright Lying: 10 Weird And Wonderful Ways To Go Skiing Without Snow
07Thought Your Sport Was Awesome? Here Are 9 Reasons Why Surfing Is Better…
08How Not To Die... On A BMX | With Simone Barraco
09Secret Parking Spots And Kipping In Your Boot: How To Surf When You're Skint
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris