The Top 10 In Action Sports
01What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
02What Happens When Amateurs Try Cliff Diving? It's Not Pretty...
03Is This The Strangest Mountain Bike Film Ever?
04This Scottish Store Owner Saved Team Malawi From Commonwealth Cycling Disaster!!
056 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud To Be A British Surfer
065 Reasons The Colorado Freeride Festival Was Absolutely Awesome!
07Is This New Suit The Most Ridiculous Piece Of Cycling Gear Yet?!
08Surfer Killed In California After Being Struck By Lightning
09Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
10The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris