The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The 5 Crashes That Changed the Course of Mountain Bike History
02Woah, this Guy Just Attempted the Biggest Mountain Bike Frontflip in History!
03The 7 Bad Habits That Will Make Other Surfers Think You're a Dick
04This Incredible Video Shows What LA Would Look Like After The Apocalypse (With Added Skateboards)
05This Is The Strangest Skateboard Video Ever!
06Want to be a Better Road Cyclist? Then You Shouldn't Concentrate on Road Riding. Here's Why...
07Is This The Craziest Mountain Bike Course Ever?
08This Little Kid Surfing With His Dad is the Coolest Thing You'll See Today
09Is This Man the Luis Suarez of Surfing?
10Thought Tony Hawk Was The Greatest? This Tale of Murder, Suicide and Skateboarding Will Make You Think Again...
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris