The Top 10 In Action Sports
0115 Unbelievably Weird Skate Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed
02Surfers Beware! They're Deadly, They're Lurking In The Water, But You Can't See Them...
03How To Make Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hate Your Sport
04Winter Is Coming: The World's Best Snowboarders Are Back - And They're Absolutely Ripping.
05You Might Not Think It, But There Are Some Sweet Waves To Be Found In Jersey...
062014: The Year British Mountain Bikers Showed the World Who's Boss
0719 Signs You're Totally Obsessed With Your GoPro
08These Astonishing Photos Show Sochi Six Months On From The Olympics – And It's A Ghost Town...
09How Would You Like To Surf Perfect Waves Every Three Minutes That You Pre-Booked Online?! Yep, It's About To Become Reality...
10Ski/Snowboard Equipment or Sex Toy: Can You Tell the Difference?
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris