The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Bored Of Commuting? Next Year You Could Be Able To Get To Work By Trampoline
0210 Mountain Bike Inventions That Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
03Want To Be A Better Skater? These Scientific Secrets Will Help You On Your Way
04It Has Killed Five People, But This Monster Wave Looks Pretty Different Beneath The Surface…
05How To Be A Slightly Less Sh*t Surfer
06This Is What Happens When You Take A Bike On A Bungee Jump
07The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is Opening Next Month... And It Looks Insane
08What’s It Like To Wakeboard Behind A Million Pound Ferrari? This Guy Gave It A Go...
09This Australian Ski Edit Is One Of The Best You'll See All Year...
10GoPro Are Giving Away $20,000 To Whoever Rides The Best Line This Winter…
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris