The Top 10 In Action Sports
016 Terrifying Shark Attack Near-Misses
02The ASP World Tour of Surfing Stop 3 : The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach Australia
03Freediver Descends To World Record Breaking Depth Of 101m
04Heat Map of the World's Best Surf Spots
05New World Record: Skydiving With World's Smallest Parachute
06Kevin Windham Wanted to Wow the Crowds With This Monster Transfer Gap. Then This Happened...
07Ever Seen A Horse Skateboarding? It's Actually Properly Impressive!
08Pietermaritzburg World Cup: How the Men's Winning Runs Compare
096 Mistakes Every Beginner Surfer Makes
1020 Worst Snowboard Slams Ever!
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris