The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Shaun White 'Not Retiring' From Snowboarding
02Balls-Out Riding And Ballistic Bails: The Very Best Of Red Bull Rampage
03Should Downhill Mountain Biking Be Included In The Next Olympic Shake-Up?
04Forget The Ocean, Why Not Try Surfing These Insane River Waves
05The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is About To Open In A Giant Cave…
06Second-Class Waves And Sleazy Ads: Why Women Are Still Fighting For Equality In Action Sports
07This Banger Edit From Burton Will Make You Absolutely Desperate To Get Back On Your Board…
08Ice Climbing, Wild Swimming And Camping Under The Stars: 10 Awesome Adventures For Under £100
09Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
10Thought The Colombian Women's Cycling Kit Was Bad? Wait 'Til You See This Men's Kit...
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris