The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The 25 Most Viral Action Sports Videos of the Year
028 Nightmare Guests Every Seasonaire Will Encounter In The Mountains
03Remember The Man Who Fed Himself To A Giant Snake? These Are the 14 Craziest Animal Videos of 2014
0410 Ways To Ward Off Insanity While Waiting For Snow
05Backcountry Bangers And Stylish Methods: This Women’s Snowboarding Edit Will Make Your Day
06Meet Milos. He's 62, Snowboards Every Day And Is An Absolute Dude
07Neon Onesies, Furry Moon Boots, And Leather Gimp Suits: 25 Fashion Crimes That Should Never Make A Comeback
08This Dog Hits Sicker Ski-Lines Than You On A Daily Basis...
09These Guys Made A Massive BMX Set Up Deep In The Woods... And It's The Craziest We've Ever Seen
10Thought Lego Snowboarding Was Good? Then Santa Back-Flipping On Skis Will Make Your Week
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris