The Top 10 In Action Sports
01‘I Got Kicked Out Of The X-Games Twice’: Mat Hoffman Looks Back On 25 Years At The Top
02Naked Pictures of Alana Blanchard Are Apparently Among Those Hacked from Phones...
03Mustang Wanted Pulls Off Outrageous Anti-Russia Stunt, But the Wrong People Get Arrested
04What Snowboarders Say vs. What They Really Mean
0510 Things That Only Female Surfers Will Understand
07We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
0823 Weird and Wonderful New Bike Inventions For 2015
10‘I Had Nightmare Visions of Being Gunned Down Wearing Nothing But My Speedos…’
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris