The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Five Things You Might Not Know About The Enduro World Series
02Avalanche on Everest Kills 'At Least 13 Climbers'
03Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
04WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
05Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
06This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
07Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
08Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
10Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris