The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Second-Class Waves And Sleazy Ads: Why Women Are Still Fighting For Equality In Action Sports
02Ice Climbing, Wild Swimming And Camping Under The Stars: 10 Awesome Adventures For Under £100
03Thought The Colombian Women's Cycling Kit Was Bad? Wait 'Til You See This Men's Kit...
04Ever Wanted To Turn Your Bedroom Into A Climbing Wall? IKEA Just Have
07It’s Not Hard To See Why This Colombian Team Cycling Kit Has Caused a Storm on Twitter...
08Could You Do A Double Backflip In A Wheelchair? Aaron Fotheringham Can...
09The £19k Snowboard, The £133k Hotel: This Is Snowboarding For The Super Rich
10Jeep Original Freedom: Snowboard Teaser
Cotic Bikes brings you the next chapter, with an edit designed to put your mind at rest about size issues.
Do rock gardens get you down? Do you hide away from the more exciting things in life?
Well, we've found a cure....
The Cotic Solaris was designed to take the best of our legendary Soul trail hardtail and bring all that to the 29" wheel format.
- Reynolds 853 steel front triangle with signature Ovalform top tube and new gussetless DZB down tube.
- 44mm standard head tube designed with external bottom cup for taper steerer compatiblity and zero stack top cup for minimal stack height.
- 31.6mm seatpost size is dropper seatpost compatible and the frame has hose clips for the remote under the top tube.
- Clearance for big tyres - 2.4" Maxxis Ardents fit fine.
- Geometry with commitment! Minimum 80mm travel forks or 470mm rigids. Handles great with 100mm sus forks, strong enough for up to 120mm travel.
- Sizes - 16" (new for 2013), 17.5", 19" and 20.5".
- The frames are designed to be compact and chuckable.
- Weight - 4.9lbs for the 19"
For info and more, head over to: http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/solaris