The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The Alpine Mountain Bike Trail So Steep It's Bordering On Suicidal...
02The Action Sports Answers to... Greek Mythology
03The Champion’s Curse: Winning Red Bull Rampage Can Get You More Than You Bargained For…
04This Wakeboard Lets You Ride Without A Boat... But How?
05Stunning Red Lights Mark 150 Years Since The First Ascent Of The Matterhorn…
06The Impossibly Beautiful Skate Footage With A Dirty Little Secret...
07'Travis Pastrana Has Lost His Mind' – How Many World Firsts Will Be Hit From This Giant Take Off?
08Board Master: Snowboarder Releases Mind Blowing Skate Edit
09What Do You Get When You Cross A Snowboard And A Bike?...
Japan Isn't All About Sushi And Sumo: It's Pretty Sick For Snowboarding Too You Know...
RICKY LUKASSEN TEACHES HOW TO HIT A KICKER
In the fourth episode Ricky gives a step-by-step guide on how to hit a kicker. After following Ricky's clear instructions you will soon be able to smoothly land a kicker. For more details, check this tutorial, collect your gear, head to the water, put on that smile and get there!
1. Always start hitting a kicker on your heel-side. This is easier than you toe-side.
2. Take a slow progressive edge towards the kicker. Progressive means to keep accelerating.
3. Just a few meters before the kicker you stop edging, but keep your speed.
4. Keep your weight on both feet and hold the handle with both hands.
5. Hold your arms slightly bend. Just let the rope pull you over the kicker. Remain in the same position and on top of the kicker softly push out your legs.
6. During take-off keep your handle low and your eyes forward.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees and try to edge away from the cable.
Have you missed the last episodes?
Learn how to dock start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoQY1wMyA4
Learn how to take turns here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2huxzcBnqo
Learn how to do an ollie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQL_LAEd0AY
Learn how to do an ollie fs 180 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOv48aEc4A&list=PLI27yAJb2yHWw81CHkUPzOqOKSlzKXmxp&index
Wakeboarding is extremely fun and addictive. People around you will notice an everlasting big smile on your face. Your life will contain more pleasure and you will ask yourself why you waited so long before you gave it a try.
Continuing the heritage of helping people to get there, Protest adds a new discipline to their 'How To' Series. Following the successful 'How To Snowboard' and 'How To Surf' tutorials, this summer Protest team riders Sjors van de Kerkhof and Ricky Lukassen teach beginners the basic tips and tricks of wakeboarding.
Check out the other 'How To' Series
Protest How to Surf Tutorials:
Protest How To Snowboard Tutorials:
Find more Protest here: