The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Brutal Video Shows What Happens When Kayaking Goes Wrong. Really, Really Wrong...
02Sex Changes, Drug Busts And Playboy Photoshoots: These Are The Most Scandalous Stories In Surfing
03Zombies Are Taking Over The World: Which One of Your Mates Would Live the Longest?
04Pissed Off With Paying More To Fly With Your Bike Or Board? On Air France, Overweight Passengers Can Get A Second Seat For Free!
05This Crazy Climbing Wall Office Could Transform Your Boring Desk Job For Good
06Flying Bikes Are Real?! You've Got To Be Shitting Me...
07Barefoot Waterskiing Behind A Plane With Chicks In Bikinis – This Video Is The Best Thing You'll Watch Today!
08Gnarly Crashes Make Mental X-Rays - And YOURS Are Off The Scale!!
09Nudity, Diarrhoea And Dogs Dressed As Cyclists: These Crazy Moments Made The Tour De France Worth Watching!
10167 People Died At the Seaside Last Year, But The Biggest Killer Was One You'd Never Expect...
RICKY LUKASSEN TEACHES HOW TO HIT A KICKER
In the fourth episode Ricky gives a step-by-step guide on how to hit a kicker. After following Ricky's clear instructions you will soon be able to smoothly land a kicker. For more details, check this tutorial, collect your gear, head to the water, put on that smile and get there!
1. Always start hitting a kicker on your heel-side. This is easier than you toe-side.
2. Take a slow progressive edge towards the kicker. Progressive means to keep accelerating.
3. Just a few meters before the kicker you stop edging, but keep your speed.
4. Keep your weight on both feet and hold the handle with both hands.
5. Hold your arms slightly bend. Just let the rope pull you over the kicker. Remain in the same position and on top of the kicker softly push out your legs.
6. During take-off keep your handle low and your eyes forward.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees and try to edge away from the cable.
Have you missed the last episodes?
Learn how to dock start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoQY1wMyA4
Learn how to take turns here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2huxzcBnqo
Learn how to do an ollie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQL_LAEd0AY
Learn how to do an ollie fs 180 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOv48aEc4A&list=PLI27yAJb2yHWw81CHkUPzOqOKSlzKXmxp&index
Wakeboarding is extremely fun and addictive. People around you will notice an everlasting big smile on your face. Your life will contain more pleasure and you will ask yourself why you waited so long before you gave it a try.
Continuing the heritage of helping people to get there, Protest adds a new discipline to their 'How To' Series. Following the successful 'How To Snowboard' and 'How To Surf' tutorials, this summer Protest team riders Sjors van de Kerkhof and Ricky Lukassen teach beginners the basic tips and tricks of wakeboarding.
Check out the other 'How To' Series
Protest How to Surf Tutorials:
Protest How To Snowboard Tutorials:
Find more Protest here: