The Top 10 In Action Sports
01From Cycling The World To Rowing The Arctic... We Talk Adventure With Mark Beaumont
02Four Mini Adventures That Are Closer Than You Know
03This Odyssey Vancouver Edit Will Give You The BMX Fix You Desperately Need
04This Stunning Footage Will Make You Want To See The Northern Lights
05Did Dan Atherton And Red Bull Just Create The Toughest Downhill Track Ever?
065 Action Sports You Should Try On Your Gap Year
07The Drone Footage Of This Abandoned City Will Leave You Absolutely Stunned
08Want To Be A Better Skater? These Scientific Secrets Will Help You On Your Way
09This Hollywood Stuntman Just Dropped An Air Bag Edit That's Flippin' Mad
10This Ken Block Gymkhana Parody Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen In Weeks
RICKY LUKASSEN TEACHES HOW TO HIT A KICKER
In the fourth episode Ricky gives a step-by-step guide on how to hit a kicker. After following Ricky's clear instructions you will soon be able to smoothly land a kicker. For more details, check this tutorial, collect your gear, head to the water, put on that smile and get there!
1. Always start hitting a kicker on your heel-side. This is easier than you toe-side.
2. Take a slow progressive edge towards the kicker. Progressive means to keep accelerating.
3. Just a few meters before the kicker you stop edging, but keep your speed.
4. Keep your weight on both feet and hold the handle with both hands.
5. Hold your arms slightly bend. Just let the rope pull you over the kicker. Remain in the same position and on top of the kicker softly push out your legs.
6. During take-off keep your handle low and your eyes forward.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees and try to edge away from the cable.
Have you missed the last episodes?
Learn how to dock start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoQY1wMyA4
Learn how to take turns here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2huxzcBnqo
Learn how to do an ollie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQL_LAEd0AY
Learn how to do an ollie fs 180 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOv48aEc4A&list=PLI27yAJb2yHWw81CHkUPzOqOKSlzKXmxp&index
Wakeboarding is extremely fun and addictive. People around you will notice an everlasting big smile on your face. Your life will contain more pleasure and you will ask yourself why you waited so long before you gave it a try.
Continuing the heritage of helping people to get there, Protest adds a new discipline to their 'How To' Series. Following the successful 'How To Snowboard' and 'How To Surf' tutorials, this summer Protest team riders Sjors van de Kerkhof and Ricky Lukassen teach beginners the basic tips and tricks of wakeboarding.
Check out the other 'How To' Series
Protest How to Surf Tutorials:
Protest How To Snowboard Tutorials:
Find more Protest here: