The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Call Yourself A MTB Fan? Then These Stunning Downhill Edits Are Essential Viewing...
02Golden Victories And Crushing Defeats: The Six Greatest Moments In Competitive Surfing History
03It’s Every Kid's Dream To Fly Like A Bird And Live Underwater. Now You Can…
04Love Actually vs. Horgasm: Which Movies Should You Be Watching This Christmas?
05It's Easy To See Why This Lego Snowboarding Video Has Set The Internet Alight...
06The US Navy Have Unveiled Their Latest Gadget: A Million Dollar Robot Drone Shark
07Amanda Cordell Could Be The Next Big Thing In MTB, She Totally Rips!
0810 Gifts Every Skateboarder Wants for Christmas
0911 Things You Won’t Be Able To Live Without On Your University Ski Trip
10Scrabble, Sharks and Shaving Mid-Air: 13 Weird Ways To Make Skydiving Even Crazier
RICKY LUKASSEN TEACHES HOW TO HIT A KICKER
In the fourth episode Ricky gives a step-by-step guide on how to hit a kicker. After following Ricky's clear instructions you will soon be able to smoothly land a kicker. For more details, check this tutorial, collect your gear, head to the water, put on that smile and get there!
1. Always start hitting a kicker on your heel-side. This is easier than you toe-side.
2. Take a slow progressive edge towards the kicker. Progressive means to keep accelerating.
3. Just a few meters before the kicker you stop edging, but keep your speed.
4. Keep your weight on both feet and hold the handle with both hands.
5. Hold your arms slightly bend. Just let the rope pull you over the kicker. Remain in the same position and on top of the kicker softly push out your legs.
6. During take-off keep your handle low and your eyes forward.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees and try to edge away from the cable.
Have you missed the last episodes?
Learn how to dock start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoQY1wMyA4
Learn how to take turns here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2huxzcBnqo
Learn how to do an ollie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQL_LAEd0AY
Learn how to do an ollie fs 180 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOv48aEc4A&list=PLI27yAJb2yHWw81CHkUPzOqOKSlzKXmxp&index
Wakeboarding is extremely fun and addictive. People around you will notice an everlasting big smile on your face. Your life will contain more pleasure and you will ask yourself why you waited so long before you gave it a try.
Continuing the heritage of helping people to get there, Protest adds a new discipline to their 'How To' Series. Following the successful 'How To Snowboard' and 'How To Surf' tutorials, this summer Protest team riders Sjors van de Kerkhof and Ricky Lukassen teach beginners the basic tips and tricks of wakeboarding.
Check out the other 'How To' Series
Protest How to Surf Tutorials:
Protest How To Snowboard Tutorials:
Find more Protest here: