The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Airbnb Transformed This Ski Gondola Into An Amazing 9,000ft High Luxury Apartment
03Brazilian Killer Bees Leave Two Climbers Dead After Swarm Attack
0414 Stunning Photos That Will Make You Want To Go Winter Camping
0520 Things Men With Beards Are Tired Of Hearing
06She Was One of the World's Best Windsurfers. Then Doctors Told Her She'd Never Walk Again
07'I’d Probably Do It Again’ – Lance Armstrong Consolidates Place As Road Cycling’s Pantomime Villain
08Here's Why Shovelling Snow Is Better Exercise Than A 45 Minute Run
09Lost And Alone: This Snowboarder Survived Three Terrifying Nights In The Whistler Backcountry
10“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
RICKY LUKASSEN TEACHES HOW TO HIT A KICKER
In the fourth episode Ricky gives a step-by-step guide on how to hit a kicker. After following Ricky's clear instructions you will soon be able to smoothly land a kicker. For more details, check this tutorial, collect your gear, head to the water, put on that smile and get there!
1. Always start hitting a kicker on your heel-side. This is easier than you toe-side.
2. Take a slow progressive edge towards the kicker. Progressive means to keep accelerating.
3. Just a few meters before the kicker you stop edging, but keep your speed.
4. Keep your weight on both feet and hold the handle with both hands.
5. Hold your arms slightly bend. Just let the rope pull you over the kicker. Remain in the same position and on top of the kicker softly push out your legs.
6. During take-off keep your handle low and your eyes forward.
7. Absorb the landing by bending your knees and try to edge away from the cable.
Have you missed the last episodes?
Learn how to dock start here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIoQY1wMyA4
Learn how to take turns here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2huxzcBnqo
Learn how to do an ollie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQL_LAEd0AY
Learn how to do an ollie fs 180 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOv48aEc4A&list=PLI27yAJb2yHWw81CHkUPzOqOKSlzKXmxp&index
Wakeboarding is extremely fun and addictive. People around you will notice an everlasting big smile on your face. Your life will contain more pleasure and you will ask yourself why you waited so long before you gave it a try.
Continuing the heritage of helping people to get there, Protest adds a new discipline to their 'How To' Series. Following the successful 'How To Snowboard' and 'How To Surf' tutorials, this summer Protest team riders Sjors van de Kerkhof and Ricky Lukassen teach beginners the basic tips and tricks of wakeboarding.
Check out the other 'How To' Series
Protest How to Surf Tutorials:
Protest How To Snowboard Tutorials:
Find more Protest here: