The Top 10 In Action Sports
0115 Unbelievably Weird Skate Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed
02Surfers Beware! They're Deadly, They're Lurking In The Water, But You Can't See Them...
03How To Make Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hate Your Sport
04Winter Is Coming: The World's Best Snowboarders Are Back - And They're Absolutely Ripping.
05You Might Not Think It, But There Are Some Sweet Waves To Be Found In Jersey...
062014: The Year British Mountain Bikers Showed the World Who's Boss
0719 Signs You're Totally Obsessed With Your GoPro
08These Astonishing Photos Show Sochi Six Months On From The Olympics – And It's A Ghost Town...
09How Would You Like To Surf Perfect Waves Every Three Minutes That You Pre-Booked Online?! Yep, It's About To Become Reality...
10Ski/Snowboard Equipment or Sex Toy: Can You Tell the Difference?
The Enduro World Series landed in the French Alpine town of Val d'Isere for the penultimate round of the series.
Jerome Clementz and Tracey Moseley come into this race with a strong hold on the title leads but there is some strong competition chasing down those gaps.
After crashing badly at the opening round Anne Caroline Chausson is back and ready to chase T-Mo down on this 5 stage race over two days of racing. Jared Graves is also the rider to watch in the men's race, he put in such a stormer in Whistler that it is just his bad luck with mechanicals that have left him out of the top medal spot. Justin Leov also made a big impression in this race and we will hopefully see him back on the race scene next year. It was a mechanical for him that lost him a bunch of time but he was flying everywhere else.
After winning in Punta Ala and then losing time due to a penalty in Whistler Fabian Barel was back on the podium for this round taking the 3rd spot behind Clementz and Graves.
This race also incorporated the Enduro of Nations and with both Men's and Women's victories going to the French teams. The UK women took the 2nd position with a solid effort from T-Mo, Emily Horridge and Katy Winton.
Check out the full race round up here!
Full comprehensive video highlights might not be enough so here are the final results:
1. CLEMENTZ Jerome FRA10297 36:19.455 30:44.256 1h07:03.711
2. GRAVES Jared AUS10188 36:42.808 30:32.649 1h07:15.457 11.746
3. BAREL Fabien FRA10269 36:35.100 31:00.337 1h07:35.437 31.726
4. LAU Nicolas FRA10318 36:59.707 31:12.180 1h08:11.887 1:08.176
5. NICOLL Jamie NZL10295 37:27.371 30:56.673 1h08:24.044 1:20.333
1. CHAUSSON Anne Caroline FRA10308 42:39.532 34:43.691 1h17:23.223
2. MOSELEY Tracy GBR10121 42:31.915 35:09.099 1h17:41.014 17.791
3. RAVANEL Cecile FRA10314 43:20.811 36:15.415 1h19:36.226 2:13.003
4. COURDURIER Isabeau FRA10365 47:29.586 38:17.496 1h25:47.082 8:23.859
5. DIEFFENTHALER Pauline FRA10296 47:15.076 39:11.841 1h26:26.917 9:03.694