The Top 10 In Action Sports
01WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
02Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
03Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
04This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
05Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
06Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
08Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
09Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
10The Enduro World Series Is Coming... And It's Going to Be An Epic Battle!
Emerica The Reynolds Low Skate Shoes - Black/Red
New low-top pro model designed by Andrew Reynolds.
• Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cold air intake to keep feet cool.
• New lightweight, flexible cupsole features full-length high-impact G6 high-rebound foam midsole and gum rubber outsole to protect feet from heavy landings and improve stability.
• Triangle Tread pattern and solid heel tread panel provide maximum grip, better board feel and reduce wear for more confident skating.
• Clean one piece toe design and Ollie area provides durability and better flick.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Triangle and Reynolds logos on tongue and footbed.
• Metal Triangle logo on side.
• "E" logo stitching on side.