The Top 10 In Action Sports
02Don’t Look Down! 8 Sky-High Glass Floors That People With Vertigo Should Avoid…
03France Vs. Austria: Which is Better for Skiing & Snowboarding?
04WARNING: These Incredible Photos of #VanLife Will Make You Want to Jack In Your Job
0610 Terrifying Pistes Every True Skiier Needs To Ride Before They Die
07No Waves? No Problem. This Guy Can Turn Any Beach Into A Surfing Nirvana. He Just Needs £50,000...
08This Documentary About Illegal Longboard Racing in Hawaii is Strangely Compelling...
10This Company Will Turn You Into Snow After You Die... And Then Let You Fall On The Mountains
Emerica The Reynolds Low Skate Shoes - Navy/Gum
New low-top pro model designed by Andrew Reynolds.
• Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cold air intake to keep feet cool.
• New lightweight, flexible cupsole features full-length high-impact G6 high-rebound foam midsole and gum rubber outsole to protect feet from heavy landings and improve stability.
• Triangle Tread pattern and solid heel tread panel provide maximum grip, better board feel and reduce wear for more confident skating.
• Clean one piece toe design and Ollie area provides durability and better flick.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Triangle and Reynolds logos on tongue and footbed.
• Metal Triangle logo on side.
• "E" logo stitching on side.