The Top 10 In Action Sports
01She Was Attacked By A Stranger Outside Her House, Now Steph Gilmore Has Conquered Her Fears But Will She Claim Her Sixth World Title?
02This Company Will Turn You Into Snow After You Die... And Then Let You Fall On The Mountains
03Rémy Métailler Shows The Best Way To Close Out The MTB Season... This Edit Is Insane!
04This Ultra-HD Indoor Surfing Edit Is So Stunning You Can Almost Smell The Chlorine
058 Unbelievable Beach Bars You Need To Visit Before You Die
06North Face Shoppers In Shock As Shop Floor Disappears Beneath Them
07Skiing Naked And Whacking Poles: G.N.A.R Is The Mountain Game You’ve Got To Play This Winter…
08Shaun White Built A New Skate Ramp... And Invited Ryan Sheckler Over To Break It In
09Apple's Big Announcement Isn't What Anybody Expected: Introducing The iBike
10He Hasn't Won A Single Event This Year, But Can Kelly Slater Still Win His 12th World Title?
Emerica The Leo 2 Skate Shoes - Black/White
New for 2014! Update of an Emerica classic designed by Leo Romero.
The Leo 2 is a brand-new low-profile cupsole version of Leo Romero's popular Emerica shoe.
• Thin padded tongue and collar provide maximum comfort for a full day of skating.
• Medial Herman G6™-inspired mesh window provide ventilation to keep feet cool.
• Foam Lite Level 1 insole footbed provides cushioning.
• Foam Lite level 1 midsole cushions bottom of feet during harsh landings.
• New low-profile cupsole provides maximum board feel for more confident skating.
• Emerica Triangle Tread™ pattern with high-density rubber heel drag pod provides maximum grip and durability.
• Box-stitched Ollie area helps prevent blow-outs to make shoes last longer.
• Emerica logo label on tongue.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Racing stripes and perforations on both sides.
• Debossed Pure logo on lateral side.
• Triangle logo on heel.
• Emerica Leo Romero logo on footbed.
Soft Action Leather / Mesh