The Top 10 In Action Sports
01'I’d Probably Do It Again’ – Lance Armstrong Consolidates Place As Road Cycling’s Pantomime Villain
02Here's Why Shovelling Snow Is Better Exercise Than A 45 Minute Run
03Lost And Alone: This Snowboarder Survived Three Terrifying Nights In The Whistler Backcountry
04At Last! The Rocket Powered Snowboard We've All Been Waiting For Is Here...
05Watch This Mamma Bear Rip A Garage Door Apart To Save Her Trapped Cub
0637 Sure Fire Ways To Get Punched In The Face At A Skate Park
0714 Year Old Chloe Kim Becomes Youngest Ever Winter X Gold Medalist
08Are These The Greatest Backflips Of All Time?
0916 Awesome Works Of Street Art That Every True Cyclist Should See
10This Woman Became A Global Inspiration... By Tattooing Her Own Face
Emerica The Reynolds Low Skate Shoes - Blood Red
New low-top pro model designed by Andrew Reynolds.
• Breathable tongue and medial sidewall with Herman G6-inspired cold air intake to keep feet cool.
• New lightweight, flexible cupsole features full-length high-impact G6 high-rebound foam midsole and gum rubber outsole to protect feet from heavy landings and improve stability.
• Triangle Tread pattern and solid heel tread panel provide maximum grip, better board feel and reduce wear for more confident skating.
• Clean one piece toe design and Ollie area provides durability and better flick.
• Metal top eyelets.
• Triangle and Reynolds logos on tongue and footbed.
• Debossed "3" logo on medial side.
• Debossed Triangle logo on lateral side.
• Sitiched "E" logo on lateral side.
Smooth Polyurethane Nubuck