The Top 10 In Action Sports
01'It Was The Hardest Thing I've Ever Snowboarded Down'
02Death, Drugs and Skateboarding: The Tragic Story of Ben and Tas Pappas
03It’s Designed By Ferrari And Could Be The Most Expensive Bike We’ve Ever Seen
04Jackie Chan, Bazookas And Blow-Up Dolls, These Have Got To Be The Worst Hollywood Skateboarding Scenes Of All Time
0523 Ways To Make A Chairlift Ride Incredibly Awkward
06We Built A BMX Out Of Bamboo… And Then Tried To Break It
07Danny MacAskill And Friends Have Been Rolling Hard On A European Tour...
087 Stunning Kitesurfing Spots You Need To Visit Before You Die
09Screaming Kids, Vomit And Scrubbing Toilets: This Is What Seasonaire Jobs Are Really Like…
10Britain Is Facing The 'Coldest Winter For A Century'
Emerica Laced By Leo Romero Shoes - Brown/White
The Emerica team's favorite shoe is a super-thin skate chiller. This version was inspired by Leo Romero.
Emerica team rider-inspired and desired, the Laced is a super-thin skate chiller that is, despite its name, meant to be worn without laces...just like Andrew runs 'em. Don't worry, a special hidden elastic band will keep these pups snug. But, we threw a set of laces in the box in case you want to tie up anyway.
• Overall thin design keeps feet comfy and provides maximum board feel for greater accuracy.
• Elastic tongue-centering straps keep tongue from sliding down sideways.
• Full-length EVA foam midsole cushions bottom of feet during heavy impacts.
• Gum rubber cupsole with zigzag tread pattern provides maximum grip for more confident skating.
• Combo logo on tongue.
• Debossed Romero and Pure logos on lateral side.
• Triangle and Romero logos on footbed.
10 oz. Canvas