The Top 10 In Action Sports
0111 Ridiculously Cute Kids That Rip At Action Sports
04New York City Have Banned Bodyboarding! Yep, Really...
05Want To Escape Civilisation But Only Got Four Days Off? This Is Where You Need To Go…
069 Hilarious Letters From People Who Were Really Sorry They Drunkenly Stole Someone's Bike
08BOOBKHANA! The New Series From Ken Block Featuring Boobs, Polar Bears And Crazy Driving...
09A Backpack That's Also A Skateboard?! You Won't Believe How It Works...
10Warning: These Surfing Injuries Will Make You Vomit!
Rampworx played host to The Chaz Sands Invitational for the 2nd year running. With over 150 competitors from 19 different countries it was sure to be an epic event, and it didnt disappoint.
1. CJ Wellsmore (Australia) £2000
2. Chaz Sands (Scotland) £1000
3. Soichiro Kanashima (Japan) £500
1. Chihiro Azuma (Japan) £600
2. Jenna Downing (England) £250
3. Manon Derrien (France) £100
1. Joe Atkinson (England)
2. Andy Gilbert (England)
3. Elliott Stevens (England)