The Top 10 In Action Sports
01WARNING: What Not To Do On A Dirt Bike
02Interview With Legendary Freeskier Scot Schmidt
03Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
04This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
05Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
06Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
08Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
09Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
10The Enduro World Series Is Coming... And It's Going to Be An Epic Battle!
Rampworx played host to The Chaz Sands Invitational for the 2nd year running. With over 150 competitors from 19 different countries it was sure to be an epic event, and it didnt disappoint.
1. CJ Wellsmore (Australia) £2000
2. Chaz Sands (Scotland) £1000
3. Soichiro Kanashima (Japan) £500
1. Chihiro Azuma (Japan) £600
2. Jenna Downing (England) £250
3. Manon Derrien (France) £100
1. Joe Atkinson (England)
2. Andy Gilbert (England)
3. Elliott Stevens (England)