The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
02The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
03Afghanistan May Be Best Known As A War Zone, But That Didn’t Stop These Mountain Bikers…
04This Back Garden Set Up Is Absolutely Insane! Is This BMX Paradise?!
05You Thought Selfies Were Bad? This Is What They're Getting Up To In New Zealand
06The 5 Clichéd 'Truths' You Should Avoid When Buying a Mountain Bike
07Check Out Danny MacAskill Riding An 174 Foot Crane!!
08There's A Reason Surfers Are Some Of The Most Hardcore People On The Planet
09You Won't Believe Why These Commonwealth Cyclists Were Stopped By The Police!
10Would You Jump 11,000ft From A Heli In A Kayak?
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion