The Top 10 In Action Sports
01What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
02Is This The Strangest Mountain Bike Film Ever?
03This Scottish Store Owner Saved Team Malawi From Commonwealth Cycling Disaster!!
046 Reasons Why You Should Be Proud To Be A British Surfer
055 Reasons The Colorado Freeride Festival Was Absolutely Awesome!
06Is This New Suit The Most Ridiculous Piece Of Cycling Gear Yet?!
07Surfer Killed In California After Being Struck By Lightning
08Can You Make It Through This Gallery?! These X-Rays And Stitches Are Gnarly As Hell!!
09The Pushy Parent's Guide To Raising A Future Pro Cyclist
10Afghanistan May Be Best Known As A War Zone, But That Didn’t Stop These Mountain Bikers…
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion