The Top 10 In Action Sports
01À la Recherche du Stoke Perdu: How I Rekindled the Fire After Falling Out of Love With Surfing
02Pacific Paradise: A Journey to the Philippines' Final Frontier
03Surfing is for Sellouts: Why Catching Waves with Just Your Body is The Ultimate Ride
04A Journey Into Darkness: We Went Mountain Biking in the Abandoned Mines of Slovenia
05Against All Odds: The Incredible Story of One Surfer's Battle with his Own Government
06“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
07Surf. Sit. Repeat. Is a Fake Wave on a Welsh Lake About to Start a Surfing Revolution?
09Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
10Why Do We Travel?
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion