The Top 10 In Action Sports
01We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
0223 Weird and Wonderful New Bike Inventions For 2015
03Guard Dogs and Phallic Objects: 6 Weird Ways To Stop Your Bike Getting Stolen
05‘I Had Nightmare Visions of Being Gunned Down Wearing Nothing But My Speedos…’
0615 Unbelievably Weird Skate Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed
07Surfers Beware! They're Deadly, They're Lurking In The Water, But You Can't See Them...
08How To Make Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Hate Your Sport
09Winter Is Coming: The World's Best Snowboarders Are Back - And They're Absolutely Ripping.
102014: The Year British Mountain Bikers Showed the World Who's Boss
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion