The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Why Do We Travel?
02Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
03Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
04Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
05Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
06Eccentric Adventures Episode 3: We Took on Vikings at the Scottish Highland Games
07A Million Miles Away... In Your Own Backyard
08Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
0917 Cringe-Worthy Holiday Video Clichés That Every Skier Should Avoid
10Booze and Bikes: 14 Tours That Let Combine Two of the Best Things in the World
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion