The Top 10 In Action Sports
01This Photo Slideshow Will Blow Your Mind!
02How About This For A Sick-Looking Set Up?
03Torrential Rain And Rivers Of Mud Hit Cairns For Round Two Of Downhill World Cup
04BMX Rider Bails So Hard On This Feeble!
05Would You Hike For Two Hours Through The Snow To Go Surfing?
06Missed All The Action From Last Weekend's Enduro World Series?
07The ASP World Surfing Tour Stop Three: The Rip Curl Pro, Bells Beach, Finals Day
087 Of The Gnarliest Mountain Bike Trails In The World
09New World Record: BASE Jumping Off World's Tallest Building
10Josh Carlson Starts Season With Major Crash!
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion