The Top 10 In Action Sports
01How To Be A Slightly Less Sh*t Surfer
02This Is What Happens When You Take A Bike On A Bungee Jump
03The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is Opening Next Month... And It Looks Insane
04What’s It Like To Wakeboard Behind A Million Pound Ferrari? This Guy Gave It A Go...
05This Australian Ski Edit Is One Of The Best You'll See All Year...
06GoPro Are Giving Away $20,000 To Whoever Rides The Best Line This Winter…
07This Crazy Theme Park Lets You Swim With Man-Eating Crocodiles
08Win a North Face Thermoball Jacket
09These 10 Things Will Get You Stoked For Winter Mountain Biking...
10How To Not Look Like An Idiot On Your First Ski Trip
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion