The Top 10 In Action Sports
02Swapping The Streets of London For Cornish Surf Is Easier Than You Think
03Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
04Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
05Why Do We Travel?
06Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
07Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
08Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
09#JoinTheRide With Animal And Win A Trip Of A Lifetime
10Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion