The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Empty Pistes And Knee Deep Powder: Snowboarding In Uzbekistan Looks Amazing...
0210 Hollywood Secret Agents Who Are Awesome At Action Sports
0310 Snow Parks You Need To Ride Before You Die
04How Did This Guy Ice Climb Up The Most Famous Waterfall In The World?
05This Underwater Volcano Just Erupted In Tonga... And Created A Whole New Island
06Could This Family Friendly Resort Become the Next Freeride Mecca?
07Getting Lost: The Inside Secrets of America’s Biggest Surfboard Factory
087 Terrible Adverts That Will Make Skateboarders Weep
09This Guy Built An Amazing Wooden Bike... And It Only Took 1000 Hours
10Want to Work in The Bike Business? Here’s What Not to Do…
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion