The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Who Needs Snow? Check Out These Dudes "Grassboarding" in Austria
02This Skateboarder Is 60-Years-Old And He's Still Going Strong!
03Ever Seen A Human Slingshot Before?
04Millie And Baillie Are Only 3 And 6, But They're Already Ripping Around On The Pistes!
05Motocross GP Rider Steven Frossard Thought He'd Escaped Unscathed. And Then The Second Bike Came Along...
06Snowboarders Join Forces to Help Stranger Save His House
07This Cyclist Shouldn't Be Alive... But He's Just Completed The Most Epic Arctic Journey
08Selfridges Has Its Own Skatepark Now?
09The Enduro World Series Is Coming... And It's Going to Be An Epic Battle!
10Cult surf movie North Shore to get a sequel?
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion