The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Zombies Are Taking Over The World: Which One of Your Mates Would Live the Longest?
03Flying Bikes Are Real?! You've Got To Be Shitting Me...
05Gnarly Crashes Make Mental X-Rays - And YOURS Are Off The Scale!!
07167 People Died At the Seaside Last Year, But The Biggest Killer Was One You'd Never Expect...
086 Unbelievable Bike Sports That Will Make You Question Humanity
09Kelly Slater Pulls Out Of US Open Of Surfing 2014
10What's More Dangerous Than BASE Jumping? Cows And Champagne Corks, Apparently!
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion