The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Want To Escape Civilisation But Only Got Four Days Off? This Is Where You Need To Go…
029 Hilarious Letters From People Who Were Really Sorry They Drunkenly Stole Someone's Bike
04BOOBKHANA! The New Series From Ken Block Featuring Boobs, Polar Bears And Crazy Driving...
05A Backpack That's Also A Skateboard?! You Won't Believe How It Works...
06Warning: These Surfing Injuries Will Make You Vomit!
07What’s It Like To Live In Britain’s Biggest Indoor Skate Park? We Ask BMX Superstar Kris Kyle…
08There's a Reason Teahupo'o Is One Of The Most Dangerous Waves In The World...
09Harry Main's New Edit Is Indescribably Sick! If You're Going to Watch One Video This Week...
1010 Surf Films You Need To Watch Before You Die
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion