The Top 10 In Action Sports
019 Amazing Surf Camps That Will Make You Want To Quit Real Life For Good
02Want To Get Paid For Your Action Sports Edits? Google Have Made It A Whole Lot Easier...
03It’s The Latest Fitness Craze Sweeping America: Surfing, But Not As You Know It…
04‘I Got Kicked Out Of The X-Games Twice’: Mat Hoffman Looks Back On 25 Years At The Top
05Naked Pictures of Alana Blanchard Are Apparently Among Those Hacked from Phones...
06Mustang Wanted Pulls Off Outrageous Anti-Russia Stunt, But the Wrong People Get Arrested
07What Snowboarders Say vs. What They Really Mean
0810 Things That Only Female Surfers Will Understand
10We Tried A New Yoga Class... In The Middle Of A Canal
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion