The Top 10 In Action Sports
01James Bond’s Submarine-Car Has Been Listed On Ebay… For $1,000,000
02These Guys Have Invented A Wireless GoPro Charger That Works Through The Case
03Heading To The Mountains This Winter? Here Are The 8 Best Festivals Being Held On The Slopes...
05"I Get Called Crazy Pretty Much Every Day...."
06How the Hell Did 6-Year-Old Stevie Roberson Get This Good At Surfing?
08Don’t Look Down! 8 Sky-High Glass Floors That People With Vertigo Should Avoid…
09France Vs. Austria: Which is Better for Skiing & Snowboarding?
10WARNING: These Incredible Photos of #VanLife Will Make You Want to Jack In Your Job
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion