The Top 10 In Action Sports
015 Action Sports You Should Try On Your Gap Year
02The Drone Footage Of This Abandoned City Will Leave You Absolutely Stunned
03This Hollywood Stuntman Just Dropped An Air Bag Edit That's Flippin' Mad
04This Odyssey Vancouver Edit Will Give You The BMX Fix You Desperately Need
05This Ken Block Gymkhana Parody Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen In Weeks
06This Crazy Dude Climbed Up A 900ft Chimney – With No Ropes!
07Did Dan Atherton And Red Bull Just Create The Toughest Downhill Track Ever?
08Want To Be A Better Skater? These Scientific Secrets Will Help You On Your Way
09Parkour Porn: This Naked London Photo Shoot Will Leave You Stunned
1010 Mountain Bike Inventions That Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
Kovarik Racing has devastatingly schooled the KONA Elite fields at the 2012 Victorian Downhill Championships held on the warp speed Narbethong course over the weekend. Chris Kovarik and Claire Buchar also presented a coaching clinic on the Friday which helped many downhill racers improve their race preparation for the long, fast, and tight course which had been prepped by the Fat Tyre Flyers with the assistance of the Department of Sustainability and Environment.
Pinner Designs Trent Piribauer has pulled off a dream result in the GO PRO 19's, which will give him the much needed mental win to take his highly determined riding to the next level.
KONA Elite Men
1. Chris KOVARIK 5:11.910
2. Rhys ATKINSON* 5:22.086 +10.176
3. Liam PANOZZO 5:22.983 +11.073
4. Tim EATON 5:26.758 +14.548
5. Joel PANOZZO 5:27.955 +16.046
KONA Elite Women
1. Claire BUCHAR 6:01.400
2. Alyssa LYONS* 6:27.674 +26.274
3. Kelly BAYLISS 7:12.013 +1:10.613
GO PRO 19's
1. Trent PIRIBAUER* 5:24.516
2. James KELLY 5:30.610 +6.094
3. Henry BLAKE 5:31.021 +6.505
4. Alex FREEMAN 5:52.757 +28.241
5. Scott THOMSON 5:55.122 +30.606
* Denotes 2012 Victorian Champion