The Top 10 In Action Sports
01À la Recherche du Stoke Perdu: How I Rekindled the Fire After Falling Out of Love With Surfing
02Pacific Paradise: A Journey to the Philippines' Final Frontier
03Surfing is for Sellouts: Why Catching Waves with Just Your Body is The Ultimate Ride
04A Journey Into Darkness: We Went Mountain Biking in the Abandoned Mines of Slovenia
05Against All Odds: The Incredible Story of One Surfer's Battle with his Own Government
06“Strava Has No Place Here” Mountain Biking In India
07Surf. Sit. Repeat. Is a Fake Wave on a Welsh Lake About to Start a Surfing Revolution?
09Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
10Why Do We Travel?
Overall Winner - Ewoud Breukink. For more European dates check the schedule here - http://bit.ly/gOI5g8
Congrats to Ewoud Breukink who won the Element Make it Count Contest 2011 in Amsterdam, Netherlands! He will be joining other winners in Madrid on May 14th for the European Finals!
17 years and Older:
1. Ewoud Breukink - Flyover bs flip
2. Jaasir Linger - Fs flip 180 nosegrind 180
3. Leon Wolters - Treflip lipslide
1. Simon Deprez - Hardflip manual shuvit out
2. Simon Deprez - Double varial heeflip
3. Simon Deprez - Fs feeble 180 (yeah…. This guy won all the best tricks!)
1. Sam - Heelflip stair
2. Max van Dort - Fullcab flip
3. Bart Brinkman - Boarslide