The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Swapping The Streets of London For Cornish Surf Is Easier Than You Think
02Mad Descents & Lunar Landscapes: Incredible Shots from One of Europe’s Best MTB Destinations
03Eccentric Adventures Episode 4: We Risked Life And Shin At The Cotswold Olimpicks
04Why Do We Travel?
05Going Against the Brain: How Ski and Snowboard Head Injuries Re-Shaped Two Young Lives
06Easy Riders: Is This Vintage Bikes & Surfboards Festival the Coolest in Europe?
07Free Wheels East: Rejecting Society for Historic Adventure
08Eccentric Adventures Episode 3: We Took on Vikings at the Scottish Highland Games
09#JoinTheRide With Animal And Win A Trip Of A Lifetime
10Brick By Brick: Camping Lego Style
Overall Winner - Ewoud Breukink. For more European dates check the schedule here - http://bit.ly/gOI5g8
Congrats to Ewoud Breukink who won the Element Make it Count Contest 2011 in Amsterdam, Netherlands! He will be joining other winners in Madrid on May 14th for the European Finals!
17 years and Older:
1. Ewoud Breukink - Flyover bs flip
2. Jaasir Linger - Fs flip 180 nosegrind 180
3. Leon Wolters - Treflip lipslide
1. Simon Deprez - Hardflip manual shuvit out
2. Simon Deprez - Double varial heeflip
3. Simon Deprez - Fs feeble 180 (yeah…. This guy won all the best tricks!)
1. Sam - Heelflip stair
2. Max van Dort - Fullcab flip
3. Bart Brinkman - Boarslide