The Top 10 In Action Sports
01The 7 Bad Habits That Will Make Other Surfers Think You're a Dick
02This Incredible Video Shows What LA Would Look Like After The Apocalypse (With Added Skateboards)
03This Is The Strangest Skateboard Video Ever!
04Want to be a Better Road Cyclist? Then You Shouldn't Concentrate on Road Riding. Here's Why...
05Is This The Craziest Mountain Bike Course Ever?
06This Little Kid Surfing With His Dad is the Coolest Thing You'll See Today
07Is This Man the Luis Suarez of Surfing?
09If You're A Mountain Biker, Your Heaven Has Already Been Built...
1023 Seriously Strange Skateboarding Tattoos
Overall Winner - Ewoud Breukink. For more European dates check the schedule here - http://bit.ly/gOI5g8
Congrats to Ewoud Breukink who won the Element Make it Count Contest 2011 in Amsterdam, Netherlands! He will be joining other winners in Madrid on May 14th for the European Finals!
17 years and Older:
1. Ewoud Breukink - Flyover bs flip
2. Jaasir Linger - Fs flip 180 nosegrind 180
3. Leon Wolters - Treflip lipslide
1. Simon Deprez - Hardflip manual shuvit out
2. Simon Deprez - Double varial heeflip
3. Simon Deprez - Fs feeble 180 (yeah…. This guy won all the best tricks!)
1. Sam - Heelflip stair
2. Max van Dort - Fullcab flip
3. Bart Brinkman - Boarslide