The Top 10 In Action Sports
01These Incredible Images From This Glow-In-The-Dark Ski Movie Will Blow Your Mind
02If You Only Watch One Snowboard Video This Week, This Should Be It
03This Guy Is Sailing Around The World on a Tiny Catamaran, With No GPS and No Cabin
04Strange Style And Shit Philosophy: This Shaun White Twitter Parody Is Absolutely Hilarious...
06James Bond’s Submarine-Car Has Been Listed On Ebay… For $1,000,000
07These Guys Have Invented A Wireless GoPro Charger That Works Through The Case
08Heading To The Mountains This Winter? Here Are The 8 Best Festivals Being Held On The Slopes...
09"I Get Called Crazy Pretty Much Every Day...."
10How the Hell Did 6-Year-Old Stevie Roberson Get This Good At Surfing?
For More information check www.americanwindsurfingtour.com
The American Windsurfing Tour is back, with 5 stops on the tour.
Introducing Trade Wind Event's break out 2011 American Windsurfing Tour.
The same people who presented the hugely successful 2010 Pistol River Wave Bash, will be a driving force behind the first annual American Windsurfing Tour.
• The premier event of the 2011 season is to be held at the famed beach at Waddell Creek, just south of San Francisco. It's been scheduled for the first weekend in May to take advantage of the prime spring sailing season in Central Cal.
• The infamous Pistol River Wave Bash becomes the second stop, held once again over the third weekend of June during that magical time in Southern Oregon when the spring swells are still hitting and the more consistent summer winds are kicking in.
• Next it's off to Punta San Carlos, on Mexico's Baja peninsula, for some world-class down the line wave sailing. To be held over the last weekend of July into the first week of August, in the hopes of coinciding with a tasty south swell from the other hemisphere.
• In association with Trade Winds Events, the crew that has been bringing you the Hatteras Wave Jam is getting ready to go prime time with their event sometime around the second half of September as the East Coast's fall sailing season ramps up in earnest.
• Appropriately enough, the last stop is going to be windsurfing's Mecca, Ho'okipa Beach Park on Maui. The last weekend of October is of course prime timing to catch both wind and swell in Hawaii, and will be by all estimations, an epic finish to the tour.