The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Bored Of Commuting? Next Year You Could Be Able To Get To Work By Trampoline
0210 Mountain Bike Inventions That Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
03Want To Be A Better Skater? These Scientific Secrets Will Help You On Your Way
04It Has Killed Five People, But This Monster Wave Looks Pretty Different Beneath The Surface…
05How To Be A Slightly Less Sh*t Surfer
06This Is What Happens When You Take A Bike On A Bungee Jump
07The Biggest Underground Bike Park Ever Is Opening Next Month... And It Looks Insane
08What’s It Like To Wakeboard Behind A Million Pound Ferrari? This Guy Gave It A Go...
09This Australian Ski Edit Is One Of The Best You'll See All Year...
10GoPro Are Giving Away $20,000 To Whoever Rides The Best Line This Winter…
For More information check www.americanwindsurfingtour.com
The American Windsurfing Tour is back, with 5 stops on the tour.
Introducing Trade Wind Event's break out 2011 American Windsurfing Tour.
The same people who presented the hugely successful 2010 Pistol River Wave Bash, will be a driving force behind the first annual American Windsurfing Tour.
• The premier event of the 2011 season is to be held at the famed beach at Waddell Creek, just south of San Francisco. It's been scheduled for the first weekend in May to take advantage of the prime spring sailing season in Central Cal.
• The infamous Pistol River Wave Bash becomes the second stop, held once again over the third weekend of June during that magical time in Southern Oregon when the spring swells are still hitting and the more consistent summer winds are kicking in.
• Next it's off to Punta San Carlos, on Mexico's Baja peninsula, for some world-class down the line wave sailing. To be held over the last weekend of July into the first week of August, in the hopes of coinciding with a tasty south swell from the other hemisphere.
• In association with Trade Winds Events, the crew that has been bringing you the Hatteras Wave Jam is getting ready to go prime time with their event sometime around the second half of September as the East Coast's fall sailing season ramps up in earnest.
• Appropriately enough, the last stop is going to be windsurfing's Mecca, Ho'okipa Beach Park on Maui. The last weekend of October is of course prime timing to catch both wind and swell in Hawaii, and will be by all estimations, an epic finish to the tour.