The Top 10 In Action Sports
01Kenton Cool And The Legend Of Everest
02The Martyn Ashton Interview: Meet the Man Who Got Back on the Bike
03Legends Behind the Lens: The Dan Milner Interview
04We Asked Surf Star Coco Ho For Her Step-by-Step Guide to the Basics
05The Tony Hawk Interview: How Is The Birdman Still Flying High After All These Years?
06We Toured Britain’s Action Sports Hotspots With The New Ford S-MAX
07The Legend Of El Dorado: One Man’s Obsession With Finding A City Made Of Gold
08I Am Legend: How Audiences – Real Or GoPro'ed – Can Affect Your Mind And Performance
09Watch A Freerunning King Defy The Laws Of Gravity In This Urban Assault On London
10Living On The Blood and Urine of Dead Sea Turtles: The Shocking Story of A Sailor Stuck in Hell
For More information check www.americanwindsurfingtour.com
The American Windsurfing Tour is back, with 5 stops on the tour.
Introducing Trade Wind Event's break out 2011 American Windsurfing Tour.
The same people who presented the hugely successful 2010 Pistol River Wave Bash, will be a driving force behind the first annual American Windsurfing Tour.
• The premier event of the 2011 season is to be held at the famed beach at Waddell Creek, just south of San Francisco. It's been scheduled for the first weekend in May to take advantage of the prime spring sailing season in Central Cal.
• The infamous Pistol River Wave Bash becomes the second stop, held once again over the third weekend of June during that magical time in Southern Oregon when the spring swells are still hitting and the more consistent summer winds are kicking in.
• Next it's off to Punta San Carlos, on Mexico's Baja peninsula, for some world-class down the line wave sailing. To be held over the last weekend of July into the first week of August, in the hopes of coinciding with a tasty south swell from the other hemisphere.
• In association with Trade Winds Events, the crew that has been bringing you the Hatteras Wave Jam is getting ready to go prime time with their event sometime around the second half of September as the East Coast's fall sailing season ramps up in earnest.
• Appropriately enough, the last stop is going to be windsurfing's Mecca, Ho'okipa Beach Park on Maui. The last weekend of October is of course prime timing to catch both wind and swell in Hawaii, and will be by all estimations, an epic finish to the tour.