33 Reasons You Should Never Ride BMX
Here's why anyone who says they love BMX is lying...
2) It’s all just a massive lie
3) There are barely any places where you can do it
4) It’s hardly like you can just ride out on the street and get involved
5) If we’re being honest, cities are all too similar
6) There’s no opportunity for creativity
7) So, you can never set yourself apart from anyone else
8) There’s never any chance to get the adrenaline pumping
9) All BMX riding is pretty much the same
10) And once you’ve seen one skate park you’ve seen them all
11) The bikes aren’t exactly attractive
12) There’s no sense of freedom...
13) and no skill involved...
14) Other features are just TOO dangerous to look cool riding
15) And it never looks good on camera
16) It’s just not as cool as road cycling
17) There’s nobody to look up to for inspiration...
18) ...no legends of the sport
19) ...It's not a lifestyle
20) The streets are always too busy
21) The bikes are too heavy
22) And there’s no way to customise the design
23) So there really is not much fun in BMX at all
24) No challenge
25) No scenery
26) No excitement
27) Nothing going on in the scene
28) No sense of achievement
29) No chance to chill with mates
30) And absolutely no style involved
31) So next time someone tells you they like BMX
32) And think they look good doing it...
33) Tell them BMX is the worst*, and they know it
*Disclaimer: So obviously a joke. Don't tell them that. They'll probably hit you.