14 Photos That Will Make Sense to Mountain Bikers and Confuse Everyone Else
If you're not a regular to the trails, some of this might be a little confusing...
Being a mountain biker is a little bit like speaking another language at times. With all the lingo and tech and terms that go with the sport, it can be hard for those who don’t ride to keep track.
How many times have you been on the road or just walking down the street when you’ve had a giggle or a gawk at something and then turned around expecting you’re company to be doing the same only to find them looking at you like you’ve gone a little bit mad?
But that’s part of the fun of the mountain biking community, we guess. There’s a lot of things that are beyond the comprehension of those who don’t ride. Here’s some photos that are along those lines – and that won’t make any sense at all to people who don’t ride…
1) The Glory of this lamp
2) This foreboding warning
3) The de-botch-ery going on here
4) The fact that we're only looking at the bikes
5) What these guys are doing
6) Why zip-ties are the greatest
7) Why this is so funny
8) Why this means you've had a good day
9) This graph
9) Why holding this thing makes you feel so good
10) What's wrong with this photo
11) Why it's acceptable to bring a bike in here
12) Why this staircase is an invitation
13) Why this isn't weird
14) ...and that you can't ride a bike past a hill without stopping