17 Things To Do Now the Downhill Mountain Biking Season is Over
Spoiler: most of them are just going mountain biking
The world’s best downhill mountain bikers gave the 2017 season one hell of a send off at, with Aaron Gwin and Myriam Nicole wrapping up the overalls, Loic Bruni claiming a second World Champ jersey and Miranda Miller surprising many to take her first.
But does that mean it’s all over now till next April? Do we now have to go back to watching Countryfile and trying to pick out lines behind Alan Titchmarsh’s head instead of riding?
The answer is no. And not just because Alan Titchmarsh doesn't present Countryfile.
Now is the time to take all that stoke you’ve gathered up over the past six months and get yourself outdoors. Here are some suggestions for what you should do now the downhill mountain biking season has come to an end. You may notice a pattern.
1) Go mountain biking
2) Pounce upon sale season and buy a new bike
3) Go mountain biking again
4) Mentally prepare for Red Bull Rampage
5) Go mountain biking
6) Buy an awesome bike light
7) Go mountain biking in the dark with your new awesome bike light
8) Try road cycling
9) Abandon road cycling, go mountain biking
10) Attempt to regain the trust and respect of the people you left to go road cycling
11) Teach loved ones about components in the lead up to Christmas
12) Buy a waterproof jacket that actually works
13) Go mountain biking in it
14) Start planning a trip to the mountain biking World Cup for 2018
15) Go mountain biking in the snow
16) Buy a tent
17) Take tent, and go mountain biking
We hope you found this useful. NOW GO MOUNTAIN BIKING ALREADY.