1) Mountain biking is not photogenic...
2) ...and we don’t understand why anyone would think otherwise
3) The scenery is just non-existent
4) There are no good views
5) No chances to look good on the bike
6) No chance for the bike to look good at all
7) No chance for a good photo
8) ...because all the riding is too samey
9) You’ll never see a good sunset
10) And it’s pretty much just covering yourself in mud, isn’t it?
11) It's impossible to look cool
12) Bike parks are way too busy
13) There's never anything nice en route to the trails...
14) ...and when you get there?
15) It’s too green
16) Far, far too green
17) And when it gets dark, there's nothing to be done
18) You have to be a pro with a badass camera to get any kind of cool shot
19) And even pro shots aren’t all that rad...
20) So, rather than taking "scenic bike shots"...
21) ...Maybe you should go take pictures of mojitos in jam jars and put them on Instagram like everyone else
22) Or just stick to your strange games
23) ...because, yeah, you're an odd bunch
The Indestructibles, a new TV show sponsored by G-Shock, is on Dave every Sunday from 5pm.