FEST series is insane. Like... actually, literally insane. When the riders came up with the idea to create a series with kickers this big, they must have been out of their minds.
The highlights reel from FEST’s latest event, LooseFEST, dropped last week, and the footage, which comes from bikepark ‘Ferme Libert’ in Malmedy, Belgium, is absolutely bewildering. We’re betting the guys on the saddles got a lot of that famously strong Belgian beer down before they set off on this one.
Seriously though, this edit showcases some of the biggest jumps ever hit in mountain biking history, and it’s absolutely stunning. Safe to say, it left us with a long list of questions, about the sport, about ourselves, and about the universe we live in:
- How is it even possible to hit jumps this big?
- How the hell did nobody end up in hospital?
- Are Andre Lecondeguy’s balls bigger than Pluto?
- When did I get so uncontrollably stoked that I started shaking?
- Where am I?
- What’s the meaning of life?
- Does the matrix actually exist?
- Why didn't Rose just let Jack on the door in Titanic?
- Does this mean that I should turn my house into one giant dirt jump?
- Surely... Surely this shouldn’t be possible?
Have a watch of the feature above and we’re sure you’ll agree that it takes a while to refix your jaw after watching. If that’s not enough, then take a look at the GoPro footage below too. It’s rather gargantuan to say the least...