Win The Ultimate MINI Racing Weekend
Do you want to drive one of these?
We’ve teamed up with MINI to give away an awesome prize to one lucky reader. MINI are offering you the use of a brand new 5-door Hatch for a whole weekend, plus a half day track experience in a MINI Challenge Coopers Class, including some hot laps on the day.
To WIN the ultimate Mini racing weekend, answer this easy question and ENTER BELOW
They’re footing the bill for the food and hotel for 2 people so you can live it up in style and, not only that, they’ll give you your very own helmet and a bespoke racing suit to wear on the day.
Two runners up will also receive cycling kit worth £100. So what do you have to do to win?
If you need a clue, have a look here...
Terms & Conditions
1. The Competition is open to UK and ROI residents only, aged 21 years and over, excluding employees and members of their immediate families of MINI, any BMW Group company or any other company linked to the competition in any way. By entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants need to enter the competition by answering the following question: “Which iconic film features a MINI?".
3. One winner and two runners up will be selected at (16:00PM, 03.12.14). The decision of the Promoter is final in all matters and no other correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted by email within one week at the end of the competition. The winner must respond within 5 working days to claim prize or another winner will be chosen.
4. There will be two runners up who will receive a cycling kit worth £100.
5. One winner will receive an all new MINI 5-door Hatch loan vehicle for one weekend, a ½ a day track experience in a MINI Challenge Coopers Class, including some hot laps on the day. This winner will also receive a racing helmet and bespoke racing suit to wear on the day, along with a one night stay in a 4-star hotel for 2 people, selected by MINI, covering dinner and breakfast.
6. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered and no expenses or additional costs will be paid. MINI will choose the Hotel. The Race Event must take place outside of race weekends due to restrictions and availability. The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of prize draw.
7. Each winner must hold a valid UK or EU driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years and no previous driving convictions and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the winner based on height and weight restrictions if there are safety concerns, for the track day experience.
8. The loan of the MINI motor vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW loan terms. You must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle and sign any applicable Loan Car Forms. Key Loan Car Terms include: the car may only be driven by you (the winner), and only for private use. No business use of the vehicle will be covered, except commuting to a single place of work. The vehicle must not be used for any form of time trials or racing. The winner is responsible for all fines, congestion or other charges arising from the use of the car and for any damage occurred whilst on loan. The car is insured for the duration of the loan, but insurance does not cover personal belongings. The vehicle may only be used for journeys within mainland United Kingdom (special terms apply for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
9. The vehicle used during the Track Day Experience with MINI Challenge (track event organisers) will be insured under a separate insurance agreement by MINI Challenge. The winner will be required to pay an excess charge of £500 should any damage to the vehicle be caused during the Track day experience.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud caused by its negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. The Promoter is BMW (UK) Ltd, Ellesfield Avenue, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TA (in these terms and conditions also called MINI).