There's snow everywhere right now - whether you've been caught in the New York blizzard, sprinkled in Yorkshire or had a full-on dump in the Alps.
Unfortunately, most of us have to work. Adults don't get snow days.
No frolicking in the snow for us until our day(s) off. By which time, it will all be gone, knowing the way these things work.
While you're sitting at your desk, wallowing in self pity, I bet the following thoughts have crossed your mind...
1. Everyone is having so much fun and I have to sit inside and write a report on [insert boring shit here]
2. I hate all my friends
3. The next person that puts up a picture on Facebook of them having fun in the snow gets deleted
4. Maybe I should quit my job and become a snow scientist...
5. Or a road clearer...
6. Or Ted Ligety
7. Fuck it! I'm glad I work indoors. I have tea. I have central heating. I don't have frostbite.
8. Perhaps if I just sneak out, no one will even notice...
9. There is still going to be snow tomorrow... Who likes riding in a white out anyway?
10. It's never going to snow ever again. This is it. And I've missed it.
11. Don't mind me, I'm just going to sit here and weep into my keyboard.
You Might Also Like:
24 Terrible Chat Up Lines To Try On The Chairlift This Winter
This Guy Got Tired Shoveling Snow on His Driveway… So He Used a Flame Thrower Instead