1. Do pack an array of decent gear
2. Don't pack a novelty hat
3. Bring plenty of these
4. Avoid borrowing your parents' old ski gear they dug out of the loft...
5. Never assume you know how to use the tow bar
6. Don't let your mum convince you to bring moon boots "because they'll keep your feet warm"
7. Avoid kickers for the first seven days
8. Super tight ski pants are a no-no
9. Don't take your goggles/gloves/sunglasses off on the chairlift...
10. ...And then try and jump off after them
11. Don't wear novelty hats.... Yes, again.
12. Speed is your friend...
13. ...Ice, alcohol and high heels are not
© North News & Pictures Ltd
14. Avoid the punter gap
15. Don't laugh at people who fall over under the chairlift. You'll be next...
16. Ski trousers were not mean to be tucked into ski boots
17. Keep that jacket zipped up
out of control skiing jacket open
18. Don't wear decorative carabiners and ropes, unless you're going to use them
You Might Also Like:
Snowfall In New York Has Been So Deep, People Can’t Get Out Of Their Houses
23 #FirstWorldProblems People Encounter When Skiing