1) If anyone tells you they're looking forward to snowboarding this winter, don't listen to them
2) It's all an elaborate lie
3) There's nothing fun about snowboarding
4) You have to go outside in the winter
5) When the weather is terrible
6) And the skies are always depressingly dark
7) It's always freezing cold...
8) ...and there are no ways to warm up
9) The resorts you do it in are always so ugly
10) I mean honestly, who wants to wake up to views like this?
11) After you're done riding for the day there's literally nothing to do...
12) No fun activities
13) No parties to go to
Folie Douce apres ski party alps
14) No way to relax
15) And you need to relax, because let's face it, snowboarding is stressful
16) The other people who do it are wankers
17) There's no sense of camaraderie
18) And you never make new friends
19) In fact, it's pretty much the least sociable sport in the world
Snowboarding with friends mpora
20) The gear you have to ride in looks rubbish
21) There's no sense of style at all
22) Plus snowboarding's always just so same-y
23) There's no variety when it comes to terrain
24) You can't do it without mountains for example.
25) You never get to travel to go snowboarding
26) Or experience different cultures
27) Or meet different people
28) It's so restrictive when it comes to how you can ride too
29) There's no chance to express yourself
30) Or inject your own sense of style
31) And there's no variety when it comes to tricks
32) Nope, there’s no thrill to snowboarding really
33) No sense of danger
34) Even watching snowboarding is boring
35) So if anyone tells you they can’t wait to go snowboarding this winter, call them out on it.
marcus kleveland powder japan markus fischer
36) They’re lying. Snowboarding is rubbish. And they know it.
37) I mean why would anyone enjoy this?
You may also like:
23 Things Snowboarders Do That Ordinary People Won’t Understand
12 Reasons Why Snowboarding in North America is Better Than in Europe