Who wants to own a completely unique surfboard, designed by an amazing graffiti artist? Our new competition gives you the chance to win exactly that!
The story of the world’s fiercest warrior finally comes to the big screen with Patty Jenkins’ epic action-adventure Wonder Woman, out in UK cinemas now. To celebrate this iconic character’s film debut, we have teamed up with Urban Species and renowned graffiti artist Jim Vision for one incredible prize.
Jim has created an exclusive piece of Wonder Woman artwork, expertly detailed on a colossal 7ft surfboard. This Themiscyra treasure is the only one in existence in the world
"Before she was Wonder Woman, she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, when an American pilot crashes on their shores and tells of a massive conflict raging in the outside world, Diana leaves her home, convinced she can stop the threat. Fighting alongside man in a war to end all wars, Diana will discover her full powers…and her true destiny."
For a chance to win this incredible prize, just answer the movie question below:[competition_embed url="https://coolerlifestyle.com/competition-builder/717/entries/new"]
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on 5th July
- Open to UK residents only
- Prize for one winner will be one Wonder Woman surfboard designed by Jim Vision
- Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable
- If the winner fails to respond within 7 days of notification, they will be deemed void and an alternative winner will be contacted
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Eligibility for the Prize may be subject to signing Warner Bros. Prize Acceptance Form (available on request)
- Winners will be contacted by email after the closing date