15 Reasons You Definitely Shouldn’t Get A ‘Real Job’ Anytime Soon
Since when did everyone start having babies and getting mortgages?
1) You've spent the last few years working in places like this...
2) But now, all your mates have got themselves responsible city jobs...
3) The thought of working in an office brings you out in a rash
4) You can't even buy a bookshelf without freaking that it's "too much commitment"
5) Earning lots of money isn't really a priority for you...
6) Student loan repayments? What repayments?
7) Everyone is settling down and acquiring things, like babies and mortgages
8) And you're just like....
9) Your mates just think you are on a permanent holiday
10) And your parents keep asking you when you're going to "settle down"
11) Because deep down, you just don't want a 'regular' job like other people
12) You just want to do this...
13) And this... All. The. Time
14) Why would you give that up to live somewhere it rains nine months of the year?
15) What does getting a 'real job' mean anyway?