16 Reasons Why You Should Never Visit San Sebastian
Especially not if you're a surfer
San Sebastián, or Donostia as it is known in Basque, has a reputation as a surf and food lover's haven. But if anyone tells you that, don't believe them. Because it's rubbish. Here's why...
1) The waves are rubbish. I mean look at this junk.
2) You have to walk miles from the city to get to them
3) And all the locals are super serious with no sense of fun
4) There's zero variety when it comes to the food...
5) And the ingredients are never fresh.
5) The streets are all modern and rubbish
6) And the plazas are really ugly
7) The nightlife is terrible
8) The drinks are rubbish
9) The local cider tastes awful
10) And you can't get a decent bottle of wine anywhere
11) There are no nice restaurants
12) And good luck finding a decent local market
13) The scenery round the town is really boring
14) And there are no decent waves around either.
15) Not a single one.
16) Yep, if anyone tries to tell you San Sebastien is a practically paradise, they're lying. Don't ever go there.
Thanks to Kabi Travels for showing us the worst* of San Sebastián and the Basque Country.