17 Awful Yoga Puns That Are Really A Bit of a Stretch
My friend was leaving class early and asked if I was going too. "Namaste," I said.
Yoga is great. It can set you up well for the day in the morning or take away your stress in the evening. It's incredibly relaxing and incredibly meditative.
Know what else is meditative? PUNS.
So, with the combination of the two above paragraphs in mind, we figured that an article featuring an array of terrible puns about yoga would be the ultimate meditative experience.
You're welcome world. You're welcome.
1) My yoga instructor asked if I could reach down and touch my toes. I told her it was a bit of a stretch.
2) I’m booked in for yoga class everyday this week. I’ve got a flexible timetable.
3) “I’m trying my best," I told my instructor. “Yoga-t to try better," he replied.
4) A cartoon bear on TV taught me to breathe. He was a Yogi.
5) I bent over backwards to convince my friend to try yoga.
6) My friend was leaving class early and asked if I was going too. "Namaste", I said.
7) Anne was struggling with basic yoga, but remained determined. And where Anne Hatha-will, Anne Hatha-Way.
8) My instructor invented a new class where we’re always going up and down. She called it yo-yoga.
9) “What’s up, dog?" I asked my instructor on arrival. She replied that it was a back-bending yoga posture that lengthens and strengthens the spine, torso and arms.
10) I was reading about it one day, and then before I knew it, I found myself at yoga class
11) The last move the yogi ever tried was the Decom-Pose
12) I think when I tell people I do yoga they just think I’m a poser.
13) “Warrior 2?," my instructor asked. “No I’m actually a writer," I replied.
14) I got chucked out of yoga class after misinterpreting the half-moon pose.
15) I knocked out a yoga pose over a stream created from some acidic rainfall. It was a bridge over troubled water.
16) There was a moment at yoga class when I really just got it; chit happens.
17) I arrived late for class. My instructor shouted at me to get my asana mat.
You May Also Like